☠ - Kanye West - Heartless (Video) - ☠

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

like one of the posters said those jetson paintings look real familiar. im guessing that is his crib. those campbells soup portraits look familiar as well. i remember seeing pics of him with those same pictures in the background.

I remember seeing the Campbells soup portraits in Nigo's house first.

@2:00 are those sign showing the names of the songs on the albums??? It has Robocop, Heartless, etc. Anyone else catch that?

^I caught that too, but I only saw the names of songs that have leaked (Heartless, Robocop, Love Lockdown). Any word on whether or not this is the officialvideo? I really really like it. Heartless is my second favorite song that I have heard thus far, but this video made me enjoy it that much more

that was a SICK vid
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by retepelnart

It's a different approach.

^^^as stated before, TUOAC had a video just like it except this has the 2008 feel to it.. nothing is new under the sun...trust me

Video fits the song perfectly, and I was feeling this song before the CDQ dropped.

When it first came on and I saw that it was a cartoon I thought that it was gonna be wack but as I watched it I got into it and I was surprised at how good itactually is.

Back
Top Bottom