☆ - OBSESSED (2009 HD Trailer) Starring: Stringer Bell, Beyonce, Ali Larter - ☆

My dude Idris Elba.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Jungle Fever 1.5?

Hope it's good! Glad to see Idris get some shine as a main protagonist, dude is a phenomenal actor.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Idris needs an oscar.

btw

Idris>Denzel

Oh boy are Denzel stans gonna be furious when they see this.
laugh.gif

Idris's role as Stringer Bell on The Wire alone > Denzel.

Get aggravated NT.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Idris needs an oscar.

btw

Idris>Denzel

Oh boy are Denzel stans gonna be furious when they see this.
laugh.gif

Idris's role as Stringer Bell on The Wire alone > Denzel.

Get aggravated NT.
I made a post questioning Denzel's ability to play different roles and NT got FURIOUS.
laugh.gif

I doubt Idris is a better actor than Denzel, you put a younger Denzel as Stringer Bell and you possibly have the best TV actor ever.

I saw this movie back in 1987. It was called "Fatal Attraction" (and I'm sure this movie isn't as good. It has Beyonce in it).

This would be a lot better without beyonce. Females who can't act should stick to comedies. She has no business in any time of dramatic role whatsoever.But she's still fine as hell though.

this is the first i've ever heard of anyone saying idris elba is a better actor than denzel washington. sure stringer bell is a nice role, but his actingdoesn't jump out to me anymore than any of the other actors, he's just really good in that role, just like bubs is good in his, mcnulty, bunk, bodie,carcetti, the kids...

cry freedom, glory, malcolm x, the hurricane, titans, training day, man on fire, washington's body of work just isn't comparable

Back
Top Bottom