☆ - 51st GRAMMY Awards - Feb 8, 2009 - 8PM ET on CBS HD - ☆

Originally Posted by RocSole

I like the carter 3 but come on....come on. =/
Yup. I would've been cool with Lupe, NaS, or Hova.

Carter I and II were better than 3 ...IMO.

3 just had more radiobility.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by kash55

Nas or Lupe should have won.
pigs will fly before nas wins ANY kind of award

and thats a good thing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by XIIz89

When did Will.I.Am become important?
Probably when he produced or written most the songs and albums that were nominated tonight. That's my only fault with cat. He's a talenteddude but then comes out with those BEP albums.

All of them knew Lil Wayne was going to win... 2008 was the year of Wayne Sigh I miss old Weezy ''Go up in ya lady raw,make ya lady roar and ifshe's late its yours''

Originally Posted by PHRENOLOGY

Originally Posted by you big dummy

laugh.gif
Wayne got a grammy

3 Grammys.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why y'all seem so distraught over Wayne?

Music Forum always seemed to be so Anti-awards and !!%*, but now that Wayne has won everyone is throwing a hissy fit?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[Nas] Y'all _'s deal w/ emotions like *#%#%%% [/Nas]

I figured Wayne woul win the Grammy even though we all know Lu should have won. But if Wayne wins album of the year I will be trully
eek.gif
and
smh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

realtalk, Wayne sold 1 mil in a week. how would he NOT win a Grammy?

Grammys have nothing to do with record sales. There is no other music awards show that has so many nominees that I've never heard of before.

Honestly, between the other four nominees, the only one I could have had the slighest problem with winning over the other 3 is Paper Trail. And eventhen I really wouldn't be able to complain.

ok lemme rephrase, has wayne won a grammy before tonight? i just turned it on 3 min ago, he won 3 alone just tonight?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by PHRENOLOGY

Originally Posted by you big dummy

laugh.gif
Wayne got a grammy

3 Grammys.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why y'all seem so distraught over Wayne?

Music Forum always seemed to be so Anti-awards and !!%*, but now that Wayne has won everyone is throwing a hissy fit?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[Nas] Y'all _'s deal w/ emotions like *#%#%%% [/Nas]

Because he makes garbage music, if he made good music like Hova or Yeezy it would be a different story.

Back
Top Bottom