☆ - 51st GRAMMY Awards - Feb 8, 2009 - 8PM ET on CBS HD - ☆

I see some Colombian drug cartels have landed their paper planes at MIA's Airport...

I hope the Jay-Z/Kanye/Wayne/TI performance will unofficially put this swagger nonsense to sleep now.

:crosses fingers:

Sir Paul

pimp.gif

Love this song!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I teared up during the Coldplay &nd Swagger Like Us Performance .

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Don't make no damn sense ...

M.I.A. out there in that condition has to be a sin
Kanye lookin that ridiculous......
tired.gif

Wayne...I finally understood what he said (I wish I didn't)
Jay-Z had a dope verse but he should be arrested for stealing Raphael Saadiq's image. Raphael been doing that for his new album for the last 6-8 months

It was a cool performance tho, the white kid in the back on the piano screamin "Hooooovvvvvaaaa"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

You see Paul Mcartney raising his head trying to peek over Neyo's hairline?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hip Hop Royalty followed by Sir Paul.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

I see some Colombian drug cartels have landed their paper planes at MIA's Airport...

I hope the Jay-Z/Kanye/Wayne/TI performance will unofficially put this swagger nonsense to sleep now.

:crosses fingers:
This performance got it out to the masses that have never heard of swag...it's only thebeginning...haha.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

I'm a glad a broad in labor could perform the same line over and over, it made the difference having her dry hump the stage while crowning.

roll.gif

Performance was okay.

Certain NT'ers just want to be the 'cool' ones to give their input like, "I wasn't really liking the SLU performance for various reasons.One being.." like your opinion is at all important at this point.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

laugh.gif
@ Half of NT hating the performance, what did u expect to happen
laugh.gif
lol word. dudes were waiting for MIA's water to break on stage or sometin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

lol i cant keep a straight face at this epic moment for M.I.A coming out looking like a character from yoshi's story .. she really made the moment hilarious to me..
MAN that was all I was thinking, that or the missing poison mushroom on Mario Bros.

and
eek.gif
at everybody that posted at 9:52, took up damn near a full page in>1 minute

Back
Top Bottom