☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Sad to hear about B. Roy, Portland is the most cursed franchise in the league.

LOL @ ORL getting bent over in that deal...A C who can't even grab 7 reb a game for the best big man in the league

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I didn't know owners could veto trades like that...

Seems similar to Football Fantasy owners veto-ing FAIR trades simply because they are worried it will put others into contention.

SMH for David Stern for allowing this veto though.

There's only 1 team in the entire NBA that the NBA owns and that's the New Orleans Hornets.

It'd be like if someone quit your keeper fantasy league, the league manager ran their team for the rest of the season until you guys could find someone to join and then right before the playoffs started, he tried to trade Cam Newton.

Even if the trade was fair, do you get how much of a say the other owners are allowed to have?
Oh wow, I had no idea.
Thanks for clearing that up.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Sad to hear about B. Roy, Portland is the most cursed franchise in the league.

LOL @ ORL getting bent over in that deal...A C who can't even grab 7 reb a game for the best big man in the league

Yea, that's seriously a garbage package IMO.  Only plus for them is that Hedo goes away.  But I'd play the year out with D12 before taking that back.

Originally Posted by nightruans

Damn. RT @Chris_Broussard: Sources say Brandon Roy to announce medical retirement due to degenerative knees, possibly as soon as today
So sad...

wish Blatche would retire because of his degenerative heart. 

Batche (I don't call him Blatche) double parked his RR to go to America's Best Wings yesterday. I'm expecting big things this season.

I knew Gilbert was going to make all things right with the world
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Damn. RT @Chris_Broussard: Sources say Brandon Roy to announce medical retirement due to degenerative knees, possibly as soon as today
So sad...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Batche (I don't call him Blatche) double parked his RR to go to America's Best Wings yesterday. I'm expecting big things this season.

roll.gif
lol dude is a clown!  was it somewhere in DC?

So sad...

SON!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

After sleeping on it, I hope the trade ends up going through. The Rockets are stuck in purgatory as is, a fringe playoff team, and a Nene, Gasol, Hayes front court is something to build upon.

You know what that's exactly how I feel. For those Rocket fans who weren't happy, what else is there to do honestly? The team we have isn't going anywhere
with the cast it has. Changes need to be made.

NBA owners have the last say on any trade that goes through. Let's take the Melo trade for instance Donnie Walsh was the President and GM and he didn't want to give Denver all those players for Carmelo since he was going to be a free agent this year but at the end of the day Dolan had the last say and made the trade go through. The NBA owns the Hornets they can veto any trade they want because the Hornets are their team I don't see what all the complaining is about.

Sad man...very sad.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Odom not going to show up? God damn dude is soft

the @$%+ you mean he's soft?  They traded him only for the NBA to reverse it why in the hell would he want to come there after they just told the world he isn't wanted?
laugh.gif

How is he soft, he basically got fired, and then they told him to forget it, come back to work tomorrow....how would you feel?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

the @$%+ you mean he's soft?  They traded him only for the NBA to reverse it why in the hell would he want to come there after they just told the world he isn't wanted?
laugh.gif

exactly & wasnt fam crying on tv..... he aint showing up in la today

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

So sad...

SON!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I needed that.

This is what I think is going to happen: CP3 trade will eventually get pushed through, but IF and only if/when the deal for NJ and ORL goes through assuring that Dwight Howard has no chance of becoming a Laker. This entire fiasco isn't about the Hornets, CP3 or whatever garbage Comic Sans Dan is spewing; it's about preventing a potential Miami-West situation with a Big 3 in LA. Bottom line, Gilbert even suggested so in his idiotic email.

Back
Top Bottom