☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Allstar Weekend
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Allstar Weekend
nerd.gif
I'm assuming it's Feb. 24th-26th b/c the NBA doesn't have games scheduled on that day. I'm definitely going to try and make the trip up the turnpike.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Its been canceled
no it hasnt
Yeah it has

Link

TNT will also televise NBA All-Star 2012 festivities in Orlando Feb. 24-26, culminating with its exclusive presentation of the NBA's 61st All-Star Game on Sunday, Feb. 26.

I'm hoping to go.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Allstar Weekend
nerd.gif
I'm assuming it's Feb. 24th-26th b/c the NBA doesn't have games scheduled on that day. I'm definitely going to try and make the trip up the turnpike.
Waiting for confirmation its this date so I can start booking flight and hotel !!

^^ I know it hasnt been canceled. Its just there's info all over the internets with click of a button.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

no it hasnt
Yeah it has

Link

TNT will also televise NBA All-Star 2012 festivities in Orlando Feb. 24-26, culminating with its exclusive presentation of the NBA's 61st All-Star Game on Sunday, Feb. 26.

I'm hoping to go.
NT All Star Summit
nerd.gif
Already know tix are going to be hell to try and get.

Looks like Dallas, Minny and Sacramento have the toughest schedules. (dont know how Minny and Sac got in there, not fair imo)

Chicago, NJ, Detroit and ATL have the easiest

So Clippers signing Chandler would get Paul to them so that means they're not resigning DeAndre Jordan?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by ColdCity

only one back-to-back-to-back

pimp.gif

This. 
pimp.gif

And its in April.

Top PG's
nerd.gif

In order:

CP3

Dwill

Rose

Westbrook

Nash

Rondo

Parker

Curry

Deron>>>CP3

and Nash should be ahead of both Rose and Westbrook. Rose doesnt even play like a PG.

Nash led the league is assists last season BTW.

Rose is eventually going to average 9 assists a game. His turnover will still hover around 2 to 1 but he would still be the main scorer.

What is his and Russell Westbrook's peak? 
I think Rose's is a little higher, just cause I think he is a better jump shooter and will figure out the shot selection thing quicker. + If they dont get James Harden more touches Scott Brooks and co will trade his $%*.
But is a 23pts 9 assists and 4.5 boards 46% to 49% shooting 36% from 3, 2 to 1 assists to turnover ratio from 3 with above average defense out the question?
That to me is his peak, and after that the scoring will come down and the assists to turnover ratio will get better.

Looks like Dallas, Minny and Sacramento have the toughest schedules. (dont know how Minny and Sac got in there, not fair imo)

Chicago, NJ, Detroit and ATL have the easiest

I'm guessing Lakers got 1 of the easiest schedule

The Bulls have it based on last season winning %.
But that is because of the division.... They kept all the division games.
But the schedule travel wise isnt nice at all. 9 game road trip, 3 5 in 7 night deals ugh....
But hey at least the division is weak, and we will clinch by the end of March.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

So Clippers signing Chandler would get Paul to them so that means they're not resigning DeAndre Jordan?
nerd.gif
that actually makes sense

Three teams in lead for Paul, with deal likely before season begins
The race to land New Orleans point guard Chris Paul sped up significantly on Tuesday, as sources told SI.com that the Hornets have homed in on the Clippers, Warriors and Celtics as possible trade partners.

While it remains unclear which team leads the sprint for Paul's services, the notion that he could be dealt before the regular season starts on Dec. 25 -- if not the start of training camp on Friday -- has never appeared more likely. But while Yahoo! reported that Paul indicated the Clippers and Warriors could increase their odds of landing him long-term if they signed free-agent center Tyson Chandler, a source with knowledge of the situation said Golden State had not received that message. The Clippers, meanwhile, have no interest in signing Chandler because of their plan to re-sign restricted-free-agent center DeAndre Jordan.

The Lakers, Mavericks and Rockets are also pushing hard for Paul but appear to be behind in the running, in large part because Hornets general manager Dell Demps is coveting the sort of young pieces those teams lack. While a source close to Paul confirmed that he would want to play with the Lakers long-term, there is concern on the Hornets' side that the possible acquisition of center Andrew Bynum would be problematic given the presence of Emeka Okafor.

According to sources close to the talks, the Warriors' offer includes third-year guard Stephen Curry, rookie guard Klay Thompson and second-year forward Ekpe Udoh. Golden State would pay a hefty price on top of losing those players because its plan would involve waiving center Andris Biedrins via the new amnesty clause (his deal has three years and $27 million remaining) and signing Chandler to a four-year deal that would likely start in the neighborhood of $15 million annually. There is conflicting information on the Clippers' offer, as a source close to the team disputed a report that shooting guard Eric Gordon and Jordan had been offered as trade pieces but other sources insisted that the two, as well as second-year guard Eric Bledsoe, had been made available to the Hornets.

The Celtics have reportedly changed their stance on whether they'd require a long-term commitment before trading for Paul. It was believed to be a requisite to a deal getting done when SI.com first reported their interest in Paul. Sources said their offer includes point guard Rajon Rondo, a 2012 top-10 protected first-round pick from the Clippers, second-year guard Avery Bradley and rookie guard Marshon Brooks. Another source said restricted free agent Jeff Green would likely be part of that deal as well.

While Paul would prefer to land in New York to play alongside his friends Carmelo Anthony and Amar'e Stoudemire, it seems he is well aware that he's not likely to join the Knicks via trade. Add in the fact that the Hornets don't want to risk losing Paul for nothing next summer when he could become a free agent and his days in New Orleans appear to be numbered.

Link

Back
Top Bottom