☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

how do lakers fans feel about this tho lol? dude goes to LA but for the lesser of the two..
nerd.gif
i was eh when i heard it was pick or EG but when i see that hornets get EG and pick i think thats what Stern wanted. wasnt fond of losing two bigs for CP3, but only way to make this good is if lakers gets D12 if not lakers management take a huge L

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Clippers need to sign Chris Paul to an extension now to make this deal pay off.

Kaman is injury prone, Aminu hasn't done anything in the league, and the pick seemed to be needed to get it done. Gordon is awesome but I see this as a fair package to get the best PG in the league.

Don't see him extending. He stands to make more money by resigning as a free agent, I think.

CP3 stays 2 years at most with clips, only thing i think keeps him there is playing with blake/drejordan, their a playoff team but not a deep playoff team

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Clips loaded with point guards. billups, bledsoe, foye, paul, williams... How does that work out?
Word. No way Billups stays there.

Anyone know how an amnesty signing works? Like, can the Clips cut Chauncey or trade him today?

Or do they have to wait until a set amount of time passes before they can move him?

Now I just need Dwight to go to the Nets. Make the Lakers/Knicks get overshadowed in their respective cities. 
pimp.gif

They can trade Billups after July 1st

You can only amnesty a player that was on roster before the CBA was agreed to

Good deal.

Gordon, the pick, and cap relief from Kaman is great for New Orleans plus they're going to suck so that's another top draft pick... and the Clippers get a star PG to pair with Blake.

I like it.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Clippers need to sign Chris Paul to an extension now to make this deal pay off.

Kaman is injury prone, Aminu hasn't done anything in the league, and the pick seemed to be needed to get it done. Gordon is awesome but I see this as a fair package to get the best PG in the league.

the clippers are dumb for trading for him without an extension

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Clippers were bidding against themselves and they caved it, it's a shame. If they would've waited they probably would have been able to keep Gordon.

yup.
they gave both gordon AND the minny pick??

Back
Top Bottom