☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Minnesota signing another point guard
sick.gif

If Gordon isn't involved in this trade and he doesn't veto it, I'm just going to be in pure shock

That minny pick alone is better than the lakers deal for a rebuilding team.

Plus from what I read cp would only sign for 2 years not full blown extension. But if the league wants no complaining, I guess make sure Gordon in

CP is not signing an extension. For players looking for more security, it makes more sense to wait until free agency. So he'll either pick up his player option for next season or become a free agent this summer.

WOW they are including gordon. bad move for clippers
I knew this would happen because wasnt there rumblings about  the clippers not being able to sign all 3 gordon, blake, paul, when the time comes? now with the deandre jordan signing aswell. or i could be totally wrong.

This deal will be approved. it has the high draft pick and young star in the making. plus usable trash. poor eric gordon... 

my brother is gonna be pissed.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

A top 4 seed is there, but just gotta see how well they mesh. Like I said, u have to factor in a lot of things for a young team like that to shoot up the standings. OKC did it in year 4 with Durant. Year 3 they gave the Lakers a run for their money.it really all depends on Griffin.

You pretty much know what EG, Butler and Jordan will give you. But, if Griffin takes his game to the next level (meaning more than the highlights), you have a serious team.

Bro, Blake averaged 23 and 12 last year. Dwight averaged 23 and 14, and Amare averaged 25 and 8 for comparison. He wasn't just throwing down a few highlight dunks a game that they showed on Sportscenter, he actually showed a pretty decent mid-range too. Dude has a mean bank shot game.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Wait they include Gordon? I thought the orginal trade was okay.

yup gordon and not bledsoe. 
no way paul sticks around now. he will be there for two years then bounce to new york

Buc, he averaged that on a terrible team. He will def need to take the next step if they wana be special. And he very well could

LOL if you think Chris Paul is going to leave Blake Griffin. That's about to be Stockton and Malone reincarnated.

I just realized Vinny Del Negro is the coach of the Clippers. Yuck...

Originally Posted by DubA169

That minny pick alone is better than the lakers deal for a rebuilding team.

This guy knows. With this trade the Hornets might end up with two Top 10 picks in the 2012 draft(Minnys and their own). Fastest way to rebuild for NO. Instead of being stuck in mediocre contracts such as Scola, Martin and Odom for 3-4 years.

co-sing Blake being beasty....he was getting better every month last season. not just stats but also his feel for the game. he has the ability to make those improv, Kobe-type shots as well

So Gordon is apart of the deal?
indifferent.gif

Gordon + 2 potential top 10 picks in a deep draft already trumps the Lakers proposal.

JJ Barea 
laugh.gif
Chris Broussard: Source close to CP says he will opt into his current contract as part of potential trade to Clippers, thus guaranteeing him 2 years with LAC Twitter

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

CP3 on the Clippers isn't better than the Denver team that got knocked out of the playoffs.
I stand by it.

That team isn't a top 4 seed like someone was saying. They'll get knocked out of the first round just like DEN did.

laugh.gif
@ the Wolves getting another pg.

So Broussard and Stein's article says that the Clippers offered EJ and the pick and NO is asking for Bledsoe and that's the hitch in the deal

That makes very little sense to me. How could Bledsoe be the hitch in the deal?

Back
Top Bottom