☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

How can you hate on Kevin Durant?

He's not as good as people on this board make him out to be  
his nice guy act is tired 
I'm sick of the NBA shoving him down fans throats. (pause)
Yo, you can't be serious.
Durant is ridiculous, how can you argue that...what is the basis for your thought process? !%#*%
There's a lot of ballers in the NBA that are ridiculous but don't quite get the recognition that they deserve. You can make a case for Westbrook being a better overall player than KD imo.

Damn Perkins on that Fat Joe diet plan.
eek.gif

CHILL
laugh.gif
We already signed Bibby. Gil is a whole other problem. Dude seems to just have a mental block and has regressed to the point as if he's 42.

I was liking getting JJ and Crawford much more, Gil can't be plan c.

I was asking earlier what team actually wants Gil and I still can't figure what team would take a chance on him or would need his services. He might get a call before playoffs start though.

I forgot but last I remember DeAndre Jordan was being pursued by GSW right? Offering him something like 10 mil a year. Any word on if he's resigning with the Clips or leaving? With him being the last legit center out there I was thinking the Nets should go after him if it doesn't work out with Dwight. I'd take him over Nene to pair with DWill.

EDIT

Guess I got my DeAndre Jordan question answered
laugh.gif
Why would you amnesty an expiring contract? What happened to getting rid of Beidrins(sp?)? or just saving it for Monta down the line?

Originally Posted by On1yBloke

Durant is ridiculous, how can you argue that...what is the basis for your thought process? !%#*%
There's a lot of ballers in the NBA that are ridiculous but don't quite get the recognition that they deserve. You can make a case for Westbrook being a better overall player than KD imo.
roll.gif

jeremy lin has been claimed off waivers by the rockets.

gibert arenas wants to sign with the team dwight howard is traded to

For those that care

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
Also hearing that Houston Rockets have claimed Jeremy Lin off waivers. Lin recently released by Golden State

Then state your case.

Going to make a tab on trades that have occurred, there's only been four, correct?

Keyon Dooling S+T, 2nd round pick to Milwaukee, rights to Albert Miralles to Bucks.
Lamar Odom to Dallas Mavericks, future 1st to Lakers.
Chandler, rights to Ahmad Nivins, Giorgos Printezis to Knicks, Rautins and 2nd round pick to Dallas. Turiaf and two 2nd round picks to Wizards.
Glen Davis, Von Wafer both S+T to Orlando, Brandon Bass to Celtics.

Any other deals?

ESPNChiBulls Nick Friedell
Rose: "if it was up to me I know I would sign quick"
43 minutes ago

Rose on possible slights by national media. "We hear everything". Says it will motivate Bulls
45 minutes ago

Rose: "I really worked my tail off this summer"
48 minutes ago

Rose on Rip: "Did we get him yet?" "I know he'll help us if we get him"
50 minutes ago

Rose: "we have a goal ... And that's to win a championship"
51 minutes ago

DRose on recruiting: "Chicago speaks for itself"
53 minutes ago

Deng: "one thing I can say about Rip, all his teammates like him ... He would make us better"
about an hour ago

Thibs on Miami: "each possesion is a war"
about an hour ago

Gar on Dwight: "we are having conversations throughout the league"
about 2 hours ago

Gar: "Obviously we wanted Kurt back" Bulls made an offer. Portland made a better one.
about 2 hours ago

Gar: "it's going to be a very difficult schedule phyically for these guys"
about 2 hours ago

Gar: "We want Derrick to be a Chicago Bull for a long, long time" expects deal to be done in a short time.
about 2 hours ago

Gar: "I would expect Carlos to have a really good year."

Did anyone read anything about the West deal being a sign and trade?

I swear the Hornets are going into the season with the five guys they have and every single player in camp right now. Terrico White and Brian Butch are starting.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I swear the Hornets are going into the season with the five guys they have and every single player in camp right now. Terrico White and Brian Butch are starting.
DaJuan and Pat JR. 
pimp.gif

Lance Thomas
laugh.gif

Well no one saw that coming.
laugh.gif

Also, heads up. The first page has been updated to the minute with every single signing, every single FA still out there, and every single deal that's been made.

If anything is wrong, let me know.

Also, first page has a good list of Twitter accounts to follow if you want to get up-to-the-second updates.

Whew, that took a while.

@Chris_Broussard Chris Broussard
Hornets asking for E Gordon, Kaman, Bledsoe, Aminu and 2 1st round picks, sources say

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Then state your case.
All I have to say is when KD learns how to make his teammates better ala LeBronze and D-Grade 
grin.gif
then we can talk. I know he has shown signs of greatness but you gotta remember he's only 23 and has a lot of improvement to be in the same breath as the two previously mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom