☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Time to fail that physical, Kevin.
nerd.gif

Even better.
pimp.gif

250px-Scott_Tenorman_Must_Die.jpg

And if it would've happened to us instead of the Lakers, the whole world would've dunked nuts on us.
grin.gif

Man this is a bad look for the nba. Everyone knows paul dont want to be in NO, if i was a hornets fan i wouldnt even want to watch him play no more. I could understand if the deal was totally one sided but the deal was pretty fair for all sides.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

What makes you Lakers fans think if you can't get CP3 through a trade that you'll be able to acquire D'wight ?
If that was the case then the league would have to block every trade involving big name players. If it is only an anti laker thing then it is illegal.

Originally Posted by gllahone84

What makes you Lakers fans think if you can't get CP3 through a trade that you'll be able to acquire D'wight ?
Exactly. 

well the Hornets are owned by the NBA. The Magic are not..

They can still get Dwight, Orlando isn't owned by the league simpletons. 
laugh.gif

Wow, for the NBA revenue sharing, the proposed high that can be given back to each team is 50 million, that's HUGE.

Time to fail that physical, Kevin.
nerd.gif

Even better.
pimp.gif

250px-Scott_Tenorman_Must_Die.jpg

And if it would've happened to us instead of the Lakers, the whole world would've dunked nuts on us.
grin.gif

Scott Tenorman 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

If that was the case then the league would have to block every trade involving big name players. If it is only an anti laker thing then it is illegal.
Only happened, because today was the same day all owners met for CBA deal. If the trade was accomplished tomorrow and no owners were present around Stern, I bet the trade would have went down.

Doesn't the league have to approve ANY trade that goes on throughout the season ? It still would have to go through league approval this new CBA is about "Competitive Balance" yall won't be able to trade for D'wight .

the league has owned the Hornets for quite a while now, and they've made many trades during that time period. can't just block this one cause its their best player..... at least thats what conventional wisdom says

This is the biggest #%$*@%+* i've seen in a minute.... This completely destroys any bit of chemistry in L.A locker Room two star players who really loved L.A now have to stay on a roster where they know there not wanted.... in which case you now have to trade those players elsewhere

Doesn't the league have to approve ANY trade that goes on throughout the season ? It still would have to go through league approval this new CBA is about "Competitive Balance" yall won't be able to trade for D'wight .

then no one should be able to trade for howard or paul or the lakers will have a legit complaint

Originally Posted by tyisny

This is the biggest #%$*@%+* i've seen in a minute.... This completely destroys any bit of chemistry in L.A locker Room two star players who really loved L.A now have to stay on a roster where they know there not wanted.... in which case you now have to trade those players elsewhere

AYYYYYYYYYY.

Back
Top Bottom