☆☆✰☻✇----NT, POST YOUR DOG aka Help me choose a breed of dog VOL. NO CATS ALLOWED----☆â˜

Perfect dog. Literally eat, sleep, poop. Then sleep some more
laugh.gif

687kea.jpg

Originally Posted by i3allistic

whats some good website about puppy training a english bulldog ....my buddy just bought a english bulldog a month ago and having a hard time potty training it.

Tell him to look up crate training. It is a must. Also, a schedule. Depending on the age of the dog, outside every hour. 30 minutes after eating ordrinking. Immediately after heavy play. Some dogs won't be fully house trained for over a year, it all just depends on the breed. Bulma is finallygetting the hang of it and she is 5 months.

she used to be so wee, now she's all big and dog like
frown.gif

5854_215389535525_857720525_7808734_7061281_n.jpg

pug002-303x315.jpg

pimp.gif

Pugs ftw.

They're relatively cheap, too.

But, if I were you, I'd just go to the nearest rescue and pick up the youngest pup you can. Every dog we've had has been a rescue dog, and it'sgreat knowing that you've saved the animal's life.

I have no idea what kind of dog she is exactly (mixed with American Eskimo, at the least), but her name is Monchese.

Originally Posted by soltheman

pug002-303x315.jpg

pimp.gif

Pugs ftw.

But, if I were you, I'd just go to the nearest rescue and pick up the youngest pup you can. Every dog we've had has been a rescue dog, and it's great knowing that you've saved the animal's life.

yeah but the breed tends to have a lot of health issues which can result in $ vet bills. and they shed like the dickens
laugh.gif

blueberry-- beautiful presa you got there.. where did you get uhm from? boy or girl ya kno gen info about?? ya see my girl she will be 3 months on the 17th ofthis month..

very happy with her..

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by soltheman

pug002-303x315.jpg

pimp.gif

Pugs ftw.

But, if I were you, I'd just go to the nearest rescue and pick up the youngest pup you can. Every dog we've had has been a rescue dog, and it's
great knowing that you've saved the animal's life.

yeah but the breed tends to have a lot of health issues which can result in $ vet bills. and they shed like the dickens
laugh.gif

My pugs been pretty healthy. He had an abscess, but it hasn't come back and its been a few years.

He does shed a lot though.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

blueberry-- beautiful presa you got there.. where did you get uhm from? boy or girl ya kno gen info about?? ya see my girl she will be 3 months on the 17th of this month..

very happy with her..

My dad got him from California from a place called coke kennels. He is very playful. We need to work with him some more with training. So far we got"sit" down. Your presa looks awesome. Are you leaving her ears the way they are?

^ ya ima leave them that way.. i was debating back and forth about getting them clipped but i figured she's a girl she can get away with floppy ears.. yourboy looks good as well. looking at her now its hard to think about that shes going to be a 100 plus dog.. what are you feeding him? i have her on innova forlarge breed puppies and i mix in different stuff daily... chicken or sardines red meats etc.. i also give her nuvet vitamins daily.. lmk

hows he like the wolfcub food? i looked in to that before i decided on the innove for large breed puppies...

i been thinking bout mixing the innova evo with her food sometimes i do not feel like cooking meats for her and do not want to go totally raw diet..

Back
Top Bottom