☆☆☆ - LET'S GO.. NEW Jay-Z - BK Anthem! - ☆☆☆

^Sit down. You've done more Dipset slurping in your name and avy than any slurping done in here.

it was aight
grin.gif

We have "the best Beef patties and Cocobread"

Son this is the flow that I remember...straight piff.

Alls I want is a CDQ now.

hmmm... Not his best work. The flow is tight, but I think this beat is missing something.

Is he trying to go back to like an 80's type sound with simplified beats for BP3?

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

This track is solid...good anthem track. I do not think it is a better song that Brooklyn (Go Hard)...its not even close.

exactly....

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

This track is solid...good anthem track. I do not think it is a better song that Brooklyn (Go Hard)...its not even close.

What do you see in this song? I hear Jay ******edly spitting trying to sound like Weezy. Am I missing something here?
How the hell is he trying to sound like Weezy?

This is classic Hov flow. You've got who's trying to sound like who mixed up.

Much, MUCH better Jay. Not ground breaking or anything and the hook isn't the best, but overall, much better than what I've heard from his last 5, 6tracks ...

Not better than Brooklyn Go Hard, but it is a solid track. Not any eye-popping material really but that T.O. punchline was nice.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

exactly....
I agree, 2 good tracks. I like Go Hard more, which is a good thing because many like this track more. Jay is cooking up some serious heat forBP3...

Am I the only one who noticed Jay trying to cement his status in BK more and more beforehis career ends? Jay rep Marcy to the death and BK heavy, but think about it. He did the Brooklyn Ballin dis, then the Uncle Murda BK anthem, then HelloBrooklyn, then Brooklyn We Go Hard, now another BK anthem.

Originally Posted by zona0924

Am I the only one who noticed Jay trying to cement his status in BK more and more before his career ends? Jay rep Marcy to the death and BK heavy, but think about it. He did the Brooklyn Ballin dis, then the Uncle Murda BK anthem, then Hello Brooklyn, then Brooklyn We Go Hard, now another BK anthem.

acd35c44e48557e2f33f99027d909e6c8f78498_t.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by zona0924

Am I the only one who noticed Jay trying to cement his status in BK more and more before his career ends? Jay rep Marcy to the death and BK heavy, but think about it. He did the Brooklyn Ballin dis, then the Uncle Murda BK anthem, then Hello Brooklyn, then Brooklyn We Go Hard, now another BK anthem.

acd35c44e48557e2f33f99027d909e6c8f78498_t.gif
Damn.. really though? How you gonna use my own avy against me. That'scold blooded.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Keeping it real though, you gotta be blind if you don't see what I'm talking about.

Back
Top Bottom