☆☆☆ - ENTOURAGE Season 5 (Ep. 60): "Redomption" 10pm ET - ☆☆☆

very wierd writtin episode, but it was pretty clever
when everything was going fine at doms house Im like I bet money he going to escape, then the van leaves and Im like smh at this episode being so predictablethen bam hes right there

nice twist

Originally Posted by c1o27

Originally Posted by jal22588

anyone got a link?
First time I can't find one, someone help me out.
nerd.gif

i cant find a link either
only found a torrent and its say its gonna take 13 hours to finish
laugh.gif

I liked out of work Drama better than primadonna Drama. I didn't think tonights episode was very good. It wasn't very funny....a whole lot of filler.

This is the first time I wasn't able to find a torrent or a link...what's goin on?!

My thoughts...

-Would've been more entertaining if Ari actually made the putt and talked !#!% to Allan & Phil.
laugh.gif

-Drama is slowly becoming my favorite character over Ari...

-And I liked Dom's angle.

Overally, a good episode imo.

I liked it...it thought it was more of the better well rounded episodes this season. Highs and Lows. Laughter and sadness.

This is the first time I wasn't able to find a torrent or a link...what's goin on?!

Same, I took a break from homework to find this and I ended up wasting 20 minutes and doing a detour of youtube
laugh.gif

Holla at the PM if you find it.

I think HBO cracked down. I read somewhere it was pulled down due to copyright issues.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I think HBO cracked down. I read somewhere it was pulled down due to copyright issues.

that has nothing to do with anything
laugh.gif
check your 'torrents' or w/e in 5 minutes people.

This is the first time in a long time that I haven't been able to find a link either...

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I received a letter in the mail yesterday from Cablevision stating that HBO notified them I had downloaded/uploaded entourage and they shouldeither cancel my service or take action for violating their terms. Luckily Cablevision isn't going to do neither and just let me go with a warning.Needless to say, im too shook to dl anything now
frown.gif

Damn I feel bad for Dom... will he be in the next episode? We'll see.

I thought Ari was gonna layout Allan and the old booger...

One thing I noticed Eric didn't wash his hands when he slapped hands with Bow in the restroom
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom