☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

eek.gif
@ the Lyrics.PDF

Just finished downloading...

My sun is a prophet...homie preemptively japped Eddostar _s all up in they eye.

Eddostar's Troll SN wrote:
ya'll ever notice it be the same 18 sn's in this page getting mad hype for a mixtape nobody outside of nt really cares about?

Eddostar's Troll SN wrote:
i didnt hate on the man jesus christ....his music is OK....not bad not great....i seriously think you guys find him cute or something , i could understand simply or bana od'ing but jesus ya'll some groupies foreal....salivating over some decent tracks busting out
eek.gif
over something like "half black chick gimme head like a white sox fiited" YOU GET IT<---that literally came out as i wrote it...then when i say time is the best rapper on nt(he is) ya'll act like i said "minorities smell bad"

This a metaphor for how I stay motivated, I create music as if you supposed to hate it, _s on the internet will call you overrated, Like those who genuinely feel you are just dickriding, And bein over-gracious, But they just upset with they situation, So they try to downplay a _that’s approaching greatness

eek.gif
roll.gif

2h5trhe.jpg

My G....im bout to shed a tear.

Listening right now.

This s_ is genius.

Gone have to play this back at least 3 times before I proceed.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

My G....im bout to shed a tear.

Listening right now.

This s_ is genius.

MmmmmmHmmmm... I knew if anyone @$#%!! with it as much as I did it would be you
pimp.gif

good looks on that shout out on "Keeps You Runnin"

joint is dope as *%$% so far... im on make it look good right now...

presentation is crazy...

2 of 4 singles
pimp.gif

The Cusp is my $$!!...

R.A.C.E is dope... real $$!!

Just finished the tape. Really, really dope
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't stress how well this was presented too. Down the PDF file, just perfect.

My dude, I took quick notes through each track on my first listen just to scribe my first impression.  Going to give an in-depth review.  Even if it's not published, hell when a #+##% works this hard on his product, he deserves to hear a detailed opinion.

1.      Life is good for this #+##%, first verse son is rapping about bustin down this chick.  My dude is a lyrically inclined Uncle Luke.  He done turned intoa freak.

2.      Already know all the words.  Nothing more to say.

3.      Old Folks, I feel this one for real.  You really hit it where the old folks aretrying to extort the young folks.  Noleadership, mental poison that's still prevalent from the Willy Lynch era.  Something's gotta give. 

And tell me why I was just talking to this shorty on the phone with Jesus Piece playing in the back ground and my swag was on 100.  I was feeling like Tre when he was laying down talking to Brandy. 
laugh.gif

Word Cake, R.A.C.E. is potent.

Sun went all the way in on that one. It wasn't just a see through conscious joint, he really put the magnifying glass over some important topics. This type of subject matter has been one his high points on both tapes.

Spoiler [+]
wi0wmd.jpg

Based on my first listen through, I'd give this a 4/5. The beginning wasn't bad, bu the second half of this album is pure
sick.gif
/
pimp.gif
epicness. I think its the flow at certain points that I'm not really a fan of (for instance when you.....rap....like.......THIS (but I guess to get your point across, think it'd be more effective if you just hit em with the jewel, and proceed with spittin, let it marinate in their membrane))
Production was top notch, whole project has an album feel to it. Presentation is
smokin.gif
, really shows that you take pride in your craft. I think we might be seeing a lot more of this. Dub and other artist did a great job on the album work, but why they got you rockin them tight !$$ jeans??
laugh.gif

Anyways overall this is a great effort, will definitely get a ton of spins from me. Wish you much success.

and also

Where is the sample on Aqua Flow from? Sounds mad familiar but its bugging me because I don't remember where. And I think people should post what they didn't like about this also along with what they did.

"I'm just tryna get my bills up, so I can ball in the 7
and the girls say you lookin so Chauncy
and the Pistons is revin..."

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

This a metaphor for how I stay motivated, I create music as if you supposed to hate it, _s on the internet will call you overrated, Like those who genuinely feel you are just dickriding, And bein over-gracious, But they just upset with they situation, So they try to downplay a _that’s approaching greatness

I could see that goin at a few others too.
Someone in particular....

Dude Eddo was hatin heavy in tweets too,
but if u dont have haters then u aint doin
something right. They're the stepping stones
to success.

Old Folks wordplay and production...

The old Folks feel if the new Folks move coke, Some type of cut they should recieve, Just for bein OG GDs, The new Folks beleive, That’s bulls_, And they ain’t goin, They’re the cure to the disease, And when it comes to the hood, If you are 30+, You are obsolete, Cuz it’s _s 15 that are poppin’ heat, And they will use your blood just to mop the streets

143i00o.jpg

Originally Posted by vezon

Jesus Piece is absolute
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TIME killed that beat
pimp.gif

This is the beat I was talking about... Hell I took 3 listens for me to actually pay attention to what he was saying/topic of the song I was sooooo immersed in the beat.  It doesn't hurt that Anita is my favorite songstress ever
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by vezon

Jesus Piece is absolute
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TIME killed that beat
pimp.gif

This is the beat I was talking about... Hell I took 3 listens for me to actually pay attention to what he was saying/topic of the song I was sooooo immersed in the beat.  It doesn't hurt that Anita is my favorite songstress ever
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I did the same thing played it like 5 times before I was like Damn lemme listen to what he is spittin

christina-louboutin-something-blue.png

WOW.

Who produced that?  Baron Boys blessed that track.

They way y'all melded a Jezebel type concept with the Pearls sample....
eek.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Click-Clack.

Crack.

Back
Top Bottom