☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

laugh.gif
Thanks G. I feel so relieved that it's finally done.
pimp.gif

I won't even bother with the emoticons...but god damn I'm hyped for this, especially LA to Chicago feat. Dom

N' rappin over that 'Only One Can Win' tho? That & Starz is prolly my favorite Dilla beat...
smokin.gif
I dont think I ever heard a N' murder that shh either...

and yea, I need a .zip of all of the joints Jewels got out after the last deleted scenes, I aint got none of 'em downloaded...

that 'I Hate Summers' tho
pimp.gif

dope art..#%!% looks official as hell jo

and yea dictions flow on 3-2 gang 0_0!

Is it a good thing or bad that out of all the material been released that "Mirror" is still my !*$?

Is Toys the same Toys we already heard? Same questions for 3-2 Gang and Like A GOD, I feel like I might've heard them a long time ago or do I need to finda constant?

Regardless I can't express how much [Sleepy Brown]I can't wait[Sleepy Brown] seems like forever and a day

They've just been tweeked a bit.. I been had that Feel Like A God also and wanna hear the difference.

It's an ambigram or usually called an inversion. I've seen tats like it and puzzels. I wouldn't have thought to check for that though
pimp.gif

Dub did an outstanding job. Definitely not Big Bear or D-Bo status
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom