☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

Its Velma from Scooby Doo...

whenever she gets an idea or comes up with the answer she says "Jinkies"

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Toys is ehh to me..
but Rock is
pimp.gif

Y'all childhoods must have been some piss I tell you
smh.gif

I aint gonna lie Jewelzs along with Illinois is the only dudes I have come across in the industry so far to make me rewind andbe like ok...these dudes is past gifted...these two being in the Chi ftl
laugh.gif
I would have been put these dudes throughmixtape after mixtape projects...everything Im hearing is
pimp.gif

Man %*@% y'all. All of you.

Teasing #!**%% and all that...came in here expecting it to be released with all the new pages...but NOPE...JUST MORE TEASING.

SCREW YOU #!**%%
mad.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Man %*@% y'all. All of you.

Teasing #!**%% and all that...came in here expecting it to be released with all the new pages...but NOPE...JUST MORE TEASING.

SCREW YOU #!**%%
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

speaking of Chicago hoopers, the situation behind the big homey Nate Minnoy leaving Purdue was some BS

Originally Posted by haiti5

speaking of Chicago hoopers, the situation behind the big homey Nate Minnoy leaving Purdue was some BS
nerd.gif
splain

I've known Nate since Hales days (I went to De La Salle on 35th).. go to Purdue now..so Nate got a full ride to hoop at Purdue..I get to myfirst ever party at Purdue freshman year. party was jukin' n !@@...me and Nate posted n !@@..next thing u know half the football team is jumping Nate..ihad to help the *++++....the whole @$*% escalates through out the party..but more n more football $#@*$$ start jumpin Nate...im helpin the *++++ but this wasAnthony Spencer football class...they was bout it but i held my own....so i get thrown into some pre-existing beef from the last school year that i knewnothing about...Cops come n @$*%..i dip cuz im not tryna catch a case the 1ST WEEKEND IN COLLEGE..like almost a week later..its in the school paper that Nateis leaving n !@@...%++%!$ up that $#@*$$ %#@!%++ on his D1 career like that...i kept in contact wit dude..he went to some JUCO for a min...he's at CentralMichigan hooping now

Back
Top Bottom