☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

On the Blog ASAP.

Too bad Blogger gonna try and take them down
smh.gif
smh.gif

The Rock used to be my favorite track out of this collection for a long time... That and "Yours"... then he did Toys
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Deleted scenes = Tracks that will not make the cut.

This is the first of many.

"The Rock"

http://http://www.zshare.net/audio/594335657b047473/

The next deleted scene will be released when "The Rock" gets either 1000 hits on imeem, Or 1000 DL's on zshare. So on and so forth until there's no more... (Viral marketing FTW)

People can stream both of these songs right now on www.godjewels.com

From the man himself:
The tape is done. It's 44 tracks deep. Me and my team and narrowing it down to something more reasonable
pimp.gif

Patience is a virtue.

Playing through it ALL now so this don't got no weak tracks where people gotta skip over.

Hopefully me & the dude's can come to an agreement on what make's it or not

This is what I like to hear. This is a good time for me to re-up. So can I get all of Jewels old material
nerd.gif
everything? It would be greatly appreciated. I know someone must have it all bynow.
laugh.gif

EDIT - Just make the joint a double disc 22/22 call one Glory the other Death or something like that. Release an EP or something as well.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

This is what I like to hear. This is a good time for me to re-up. So can I get all of Jewels old material
nerd.gif
everything? It would be greatly appreciated. I know someone must have it all by now.
laugh.gif

EDIT - Just make the joint a double disc 22/22 call one Glory the other Death or something like that. Release an EP or something as well.
thats an ill mixtape/EP/album idea
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Master Zik

nerd.gif
everything? It would be greatly appreciated. I know someone must have it all by now.
laugh.gif

thats an ill mixtape/EP/album idea
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Dude prolly done +$%%*# up Jewels WHOLE thought process
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I can't stop listening The Rock

"Hi my name is Agthekid and I'm a Crack Addict. *crowd says* "Hi Agthekid"!

25ezqd3.jpg

Jewels gonna have to raise the bar on the required hit count...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

That 1000 hits went by fast...

eek.gif
...damn #$*# just released a couple hours ago...guess he got the internetgoin nuts word to Paul Wall

Back
Top Bottom