☆★☆ - 2010 BET Awards - [LIVE] June 27th 8pm - ★☆★

Originally Posted by Regal Black

short %++ dress

My girl said the something but its not that's it short it just her belly pushing out which is making the front of the dress rise

Originally Posted by toine2983

Someone needs to tell Queen Latifah she isn't Lady Gaga, with these off the wall outfits.
get some edumacation ... she is wearing outfits from all her movies ...

short %++ dress

My girl said the something but its not that's it short it just her belly pushing out which is making the front of the dress rise

short %++ dress

short %++ dress

who was the guy who was performing right before it cut to commercials as well as the song i stepped off and didnt get to catch it all? O heard ot before but absent-minded and cant recall.

who was the guy who was performing right before it cut to commercials as well as the song i stepped off and didnt get to catch it all? O heard ot before but absent-minded and cant recall.

So because they know black people are watching this, they advertise KY Jelly. I swear I haven't seen a KY Jelly commercial in years

So because they know black people are watching this, they advertise KY Jelly. I swear I haven't seen a KY Jelly commercial in years

BOB AND A-KEYSHIA COLE
laugh.gif

who was the guy who was performing right before it cut to commercials as well as the song i stepped off and didnt get to catch it all? I heard of before but absent-minded and cant recall.

who was the guy who was performing right before it cut to commercials as well as the song i stepped off and didnt get to catch it all? I heard of before but absent-minded and cant recall.

The red-haired girl from Paramore was too shook to come to the BETawards and perform with B.O.B. Too much ****ery
laugh.gif

The red-haired girl from Paramore was too shook to come to the BETawards and perform with B.O.B. Too much ****ery
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom