★★OFFICIAL CHICAGO BULLS THREAD★★ Boozer fractured in his right hand and is out for 8 weeks.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Originally Posted by jmause3

Im just hoping we can bring somebody in, all the talk of Bron has me amped up but i've come back to reality. Lets just make sure we get somebody in here so we can make some advances next year and become a 50 win team
     This is what we need to do in order to get to 50 wins
     - Get either Mike Brown, Mike Woodson, Byron Scott, Doug Collins or maybe Phil Jackson.
nerd.gif
Big time players wants a big time coach, we need a very experienced coach that could bring in talent.
     - Draft James Anderson or Lance Stephenson because we are lacking a big 2 guard. The Bulls back court  is small andI wish we never let Thabo go.
frown.gif

-Trade Luol, Kirk, Taj, and a future first round pick so we could bring in Bosh, Amare, or maybe Wade. I can see Toronto or Miami taking these deals if Bosh or Wade leave. It would fill in the weak sports they have.
     -Lebron, Lebron, Lebron. If we can't get him or do a sign and trade the Bulls must go after Wade or Bosh. We have the money to spend not to sit around with it.
Who wants Mike Brown?
indifferent.gif
Mike Brown is the closest man that we can get in order to pursuit Lebron. Those two have a very close relationship and I feel that Lebron does trust him.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

why not van gundy?

u guys think they bring back the pinstripe jerseys?
From what I heard Jeff doesn't want to coach and Stan is with Orlando so I doubt he would leave.

It's a possibility, I heard that Utah and Cleveland will go back to their retro color. 

roll.gif
at bringing in Mike Brown will entice LeBron to sign. That would make him go away more than anything.

Mike Brown is a horrible coach, please don't discuss him. If we got him, we'd be better off keeping Vinny.

Im just hoping we can bring somebody in, all the talk of Bron has me amped up but i've come back to reality. Lets just make sure we get somebody in here so we can make some advances next year and become a 50 win team
     - Get either Mike Brown, Mike Woodson, Byron Scott, Doug Collins or maybe Phil Jackson.
nerd.gif

Fixed.  Or bring in Erik Spoelstra (if Pat Riley fires him), Avery Johnson or Tom Thibodeau. 

If Spoelstra gets fired, I would go after him BIG TIME.  Very under-rated coach.  Look what he did with Dwyane Wade and his CYO tag-alongs. 

Well take Mike Brown out, maybe he could come in as a assistant.
nerd.gif
NO! Mike Brown! What ARe YOU talking about he is garbage we don't need him around here! Byron Scott Or Maybe Coach Van Gundy

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Mike Brown is a horrible coach, please don't discuss him. If we got him, we'd be better off keeping Vinny.

honestly i think vinny was the scapegoat which is true for most head coach firings...& they also did this to get possibly a big name coach to attract a big name FA.... if this wasnt the biggest FA market in yrs he would still be employed...the bulls were actally just adjusting to his style..just IMO & my $0.02

Originally Posted by amel223

nerd.gif

Fixed.  Or bring in Erik Spoelstra (if Pat Riley fires him), Avery Johnson or Tom Thibodeau. 

If Spoelstra gets fired, I would go after him BIG TIME.  Very under-rated coach.  Look what he did with Dwyane Wade and his CYO tag-alongs. 
-I like Erik too, he from Illinois too. I doubt he would get fired tho.
-I have not been hearing any teams going after Avery, I don't understand what he did wrong.
-Tom Thibodeau is a very good defensive coach that helped Boston win the Championship due to his teachings.

Why all the hate with Mike Brown? I actually like him as a coach, he was a great defensive coach but terrible offensive coach. So maybe I see where the hate come.

how about the celtics assistant, forgot his name......dudes name gets mentioned alot as the next sought after coach

i dont like paxson tho, i think he would mess things up

imagine this team if ya will had we kept aldrige and salmons

rose
salmons
lebron
aldrige
noah

then u got hinrich and deng as trae bait/bench

how about the celtics assistant, forgot his name......dudes name gets mentioned alot as the next sought after coach

rose
salmons
lebron
aldrige
noah

If that was the case we would not have the money to sign Lebron.

Why all the hate with Mike Brown? I actually like him as a coach, he was a great defensive coach but terrible offensive coach. So maybe I see where the hate come.

I feel like if the Bulls get Mike Brown that would decrease the chances of Lebron going to the Bulls
roll.gif

But in all seriousness I don't have much faith in him. 

I feel like during the regular season he just rides Lebron's coat-tails to the 60 wins but then during the playoffs when real coaching is needed he falters. 

He did not step up when it was needed which was why the Cavs failed each time imo. 

One thing that I didn't like about him was that he relied on bigs Ilgauskas and O'Neal way too much.  I think the Cavs would've fared better with a smaller, more mobile lineup against the Celtics.  Would've been easier to double and rotate when needed on d. 

rose
salmons
lebron
aldrige
noah

nah we gave up salmons for nothing so we could have the dough to go after lebron,bosh etc.... if we still had him we'd be sitting ducks in the FA game come july 1st......a day before my bday
pimp.gif

The Cleveland Cavaliers, fresh off a six-game, second-round loss to the Boston Celtics, are staying with coach Mike Brown.

nba_g_mikebrown_65.jpg

Brown

At least for now.

Speaking to the media Friday afternoon,Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert said a report published by SI.com statingBrown had been fired wasn't true.

"We are right now just goingthrough the evaluation process, getting all the information, talking toCoach Brown, talking to [general manager Danny] Ferry, talking toeverybody and anybody," Gilbert said. "You have to do that becauseyou're not going to --- as ownership during the playoffs -- you're notgoing to go in and ask a thousand questions."

Brown is a yearremoved from winning the NBA's coach of the year award and three yearsremoved from leading the Cavaliers to the NBA Finals.

He hasgone 272-138 as coach for the Cavaliers over five seasons, havingrecorded the best record of the NBA's 2009-10 regular season at 61-21.

From Espn

The Cleveland Cavaliers, fresh off a six-game, second-round loss to the Boston Celtics, are staying with coach Mike Brown.

nba_g_mikebrown_65.jpg

Brown

At least for now.

Speaking to the media Friday afternoon,Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert said a report published by SI.com statingBrown had been fired wasn't true.

"We are right now just goingthrough the evaluation process, getting all the information, talking toCoach Brown, talking to [general manager Danny] Ferry, talking toeverybody and anybody," Gilbert said. "You have to do that becauseyou're not going to --- as ownership during the playoffs -- you're notgoing to go in and ask a thousand questions."

Brown is a yearremoved from winning the NBA's coach of the year award and three yearsremoved from leading the Cavaliers to the NBA Finals.

He hasgone 272-138 as coach for the Cavaliers over five seasons, havingrecorded the best record of the NBA's 2009-10 regular season at 61-21.

From Espn

that's just so he can have a little time to grieve for losing the easiest job he ever had ...now if he gets hired buy somebody he would actually need to coach & not just sit & make crazy faces while lebron does everything.......how many times during a timeout did you see himwith a clipboard drawing up a play........its ok ill wait.......

[table][tr][td]Now what, LeBron?[/td][td]
abbott_henry_55.jpg

Abbott[/td][td]
adande_j.a._55.jpg

Adande[/td][td]
broussard_chris_55.jpg

Broussard[/td][td]
hollinger_john_55.jpg

Hollinger[/td][td]
sheridan_chris_55.jpg

Sheridan[/td][td]
stein_marc_55.jpg

Stein[/td][/tr][tr][td]What are the odds LeBron James
stays in Cleveland?[/td][td]40%[/td][td]36%[/td][td]37%[/td][td]15%[/td][td]10%[/td][td]60%[/td][/tr][tr][td]If not Cleveland,
where will LeBron
play next season?[/td][td]
chi.gif
[/td][td]
chi.gif
[/td][td]
chi.gif
[/td][td]
mia.gif
[/td][td]
mia.gif
[/td][td]
njn.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

Big Bulls fan even though in Michigan it is a B to foloow them.

Would love for Bronie to come to the Chi but I am not seeing it yet. Not at least in May. Maybe in July tho.

Back
Top Bottom