★★OFFICIAL CHICAGO BULLS THREAD★★ Boozer fractured in his right hand and is out for 8 weeks.

I am a dedicated Bulls fan but I don't really visit this thread due to me always in the Jordan thread.
30t6p3b.gif
Those days are very much over due to the new members ruining it. I been going to the Bulls game opener since 2005 and I actually got the chance to fly to Washington when the Bulls played the Wizards in the playoffs and went in the hotel to get Ben Gordon autograph.
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]Team Roster Chicago Bulls 2009- 2010
[/td][/tr][tr][td]NO.[/td][td]NAME[/td][td]POS[/td][td]AGE[/td][td]HT[/td][td]WT[/td][td]COLLEGE[/td][td]2009 - 2010 SALARY[/td][/tr][tr][td]20[/td][td]Joe Alexander[/td][td]SF[/td][td]23[/td][td]6-8[/td][td]230[/td][td]West Virginia[/td][td]$2,583,360[/td][/tr][tr][td]32[/td][td]Devin Brown[/td][td]SG[/td][td]31[/td][td]6-5[/td][td]210[/td][td]Texas-San Antonio[/td][td]$1,107,572[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]Luol Deng[/td][td]SF[/td][td]25[/td][td]6-9[/td][td]220[/td][td]Duke[/td][td]$10,365,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]22[/td][td]Taj Gibson[/td][td]F[/td][td]24[/td][td]6-9[/td][td]225[/td][td]USC[/td][td]$1,039,800[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]Kirk Hinrich[/td][td]G[/td][td]29[/td][td]6-3[/td][td]190[/td][td]Kansas[/td][td]$9,500,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]16[/td][td]James Johnson[/td][td]SF[/td][td]23[/td][td]6-9[/td][td]245[/td][td]Wake Forest[/td][td]$1,594,080[/td][/tr][tr][td]31[/td][td]Rob Kurz[/td][td]SF[/td][td]25[/td][td]6-9[/td][td]232[/td][td]Notre Dame[/td][td]$25,991[/td][/tr][tr][td]0[/td][td]Acie Law[/td][td]PG[/td][td]25[/td][td]6-3[/td][td]202[/td][td]Texas A&M[/td][td]$2,216,160[/td][/tr][tr][td]52[/td][td]Brad Miller[/td][td]C[/td][td]34[/td][td]7-0[/td][td]261[/td][td]Purdue[/td][td]$12,250,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]Ronald Murray[/td][td]G[/td][td]30[/td][td]6-3[/td][td]200[/td][td]Shaw[/td][td]$1,990,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]Joakim Noah[/td][td]C[/td][td]25[/td][td]6-11[/td][td]232[/td][td]Florida[/td][td]$2,455,680[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]Jannero Pargo[/td][td]PG[/td][td]30[/td][td]6-1[/td][td]185[/td][td]Arkansas[/td][td]$1,990,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]35[/td][td]Chris Richard[/td][td]PF[/td][td]25[/td][td]6-9[/td][td]256[/td][td]Florida[/td][td]$186,271[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Derrick Rose[/td][td]PG[/td][td]21[/td][td]6-3[/td][td]190[/td][td]Memphis[/td][td]$5,184,480[/td][/tr][tr][td]21[/td][td]Hakim Warrick[/td][td]PF[/td][td]27[/td][td]6-9[/td][td]219[/td][td]Syracuse[/td][td]$3,000,000[/td][/tr][/table]

-We need a coach and we have options in John Calipari, Bryon Scott, Doug Collins or even Phil Jackson.
nerd.gif

-This could be the year when Derrick Rose get that true superstar that could complete him. (Like Westbrook and Rondo)

Team Chicago Bulls   

-GotHolesInMySocks

-Windycity7

-Futuristic

-bittersweet

-bijald0331

-amel223

-AgentPD21

-EEntegRa

-shabooyah1124

-getmoneyforever

-AntBanks81

-Seymore CAKE

-primetime21

-arstyle27

-jmause3

-IMASOLEMAN18
-Remi23

-Joeski678

-I Noah Dentist

-Newbs24

-Windy City Jays

-illmatic34
-CasperJr
-blue23jordan

-one11archerave
-youngmoney

-grusumm18

-GeneGreenRKO

-AyVee323

-coolgy023

-ChiTownRivera07

-AiRjOrDaN1217

-jdizzle75

-SLP Product

-Cicero Avenue Dopeman

-Morethan1

-omgitswes

I'm not even going to lie to you broski... The fact that we have this opportunity is starting to overwhelm me.

I'm a realist so I've never really saw us as a major player in the LBJ sweep stakes... but the more and more I look at this situation the more anxious I become. If we somehow got bron and bosh... I'm fairly sure that I would cry like I did when Michael Jackson died. SERIOUSLY.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I'm not even going to lie to you broski... The fact that we have this opportunity is starting to overwhelm me.

I'm a realist so I've never really saw us as a major player in the LBJ sweep stakes... but the more and more I look at this situation the more anxious I become. If we somehow got bron and bosh... I'm fairly sure that I would cry like I did when Michael Jackson died. SERIOUSLY.

QFT. Talk to me two weeks ago and I'd say I'm happy with Bosh and someone like Korver. Now I feel like if we don't get Lebron, it's gonna be a letdown. I said it on Twitter, I'm gonna make a Lebron remix of Derrick Rose if he comes to the Bulls
laugh.gif

I feel you bro, I never imagine the Bulls having a opportunity to compete in this. We have the pieces now and Lebron or Bosh or maybe both of them could bring the championship days back to Chicago.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

if we dont land lebron, what moves yall see being made

I can see the Bulls bringing in Bosh or maybe Joe Johnson. We really need a big man so I'll go for Bosh if I can't get Lebron but then we need a go to player so maybe Joe Johnson Dwyane Wade.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

if we dont land lebron, what moves yall see being made

You have to court LeBron and Bosh at the same time... they are 1A & 1B.

Now if you land 1B but not 1A then I would like for us to look into Joe Johnson and Mike Miller (I'd like them to try to sign him even if we do get 1A & 1B actually)  That gives Pooh a legit low post player as well as a legit long distance threat.  Instant Contenders. INSTANTLY.

I've been hearing Bosh and Johnson a lot.
I haven't been posting in S&T all that much but I'll keep checking in this thread. I agree with you though D. Rose is going to have a break out season

Y'all think JJ is gonna get a max? From what I've watched this season he fizzles out in the 4th and the series against the Magic definitely didn't help

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Y'all think JJ is gonna get a max? From what I've watched this season he fizzles out in the 4th and the series against the Magic definitely didn't help
It depends, I can only see the Hawks giving him a max deal.

Originally Posted by hellomarco

lebron and noah? HMMM sounds interesting
laugh.gif

So you think that he wouldn't play with him because they've had word a few occassions???

Even though he complimented and praised his play every single game of the series???

Cav's fans are looking a little desperate, reaching for any reason as to why he won't go, and I understand it, hell I'd probably be doing the same thing if I were in y'all shoes.

Sidenote: if that were to happen we'd have to have the lowest jersey #'s of any starting 5 .. however Luol with the sign and trade FTW?!?!?! I'd love it
laugh.gif

Thanks OP for starting this thread...I was getting tired of all the hate directed toward our chances....it only makes sense if he wants to win.

I have been watching Mike and Mike all orning and I feel like Homer Simpson "OMG OMG OMG OMG"

Like Cake said, I have watched the Bulls fail time and time again when pursuing big time free agents...I'm just loving the fact our name is in the running...Knicks fans would go nuts and cavs fans might off themselves

I gotta thank Chris Broussard for finally putting the world on to this...my uncle and I been speaking about the possibilities for the past couple of months but my friends been treating me like a loonie

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by hellomarco

lebron and noah? HMMM sounds interesting
laugh.gif

So you think that he wouldn't play with him because they've had word a few occassions???

Even though he complimented and praised his play every single game of the series???

Cav's fans are looking a little desperate, reaching for any reason as to why he won't go, and I understand it, hell I'd probably be doing the same thing if I were in y'all shoes.

Sidenote: if that were to happen we'd have to have the lowest jersey #'s of any starting 5 .. however Luol with the sign and trade FTW?!?!?! I'd love it
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/7YpXTTPlqcM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6http://www.youtube.com/v/7YpXTTPlqcM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Thanks OP for starting this thread...I was getting tired of all the hate directed toward our chances....it only makes sense if he wants to win.

I have been watching Mike and Mike all orning and I feel like Homer Simpson "OMG OMG OMG OMG"

Like Cake said, I have watched the Bulls fail time and time again when pursuing big time free agents...I'm just loving the fact our name is in the running...Knicks fans would go nuts and cavs fans might off themselves

I gotta thank Chris Broussard for finally putting the world on to this...my uncle and I been speaking about the possibilities for the past couple of months but my friends been treating me like a loonie
No problem man, but the Bulls have jagged when it came to free agents but I doubt it this year.

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

No problem man, but the Bulls have jagged when it came to free agents but I doubt it this year.

That word doesn't even begin to describe it.. I just keep thinking Ron Mercer and Pete Meyers... Oh Laaaaawd... 
tired.gif

Can we please put the Ron Mercer and Eddie Robinson years behind us Cake? It's a nice day out, not trying to feel all Cudi today
laugh.gif

we shall see in teh coming weeks. i've been a bulls fan for some 20+ years and would love if we land a couple of the big time free agents.

oh the possibilities.......

If I was the Bulls I would seriously try to bring back Tyrus Thomas if they can get him for cheap. He could help us off the bench for rebounding and block shots.

Back
Top Bottom