‘Inside Edition’ Investigates The Underground World Of Illegal Booty Enhancements!

I didnt know people want booty that bad. You hear about women who want to lose weight and look slimmer, not the other way around that often.

But then again, if you trust a random person in a hotel room giving you injections, dont you kinda deserve what happens

Originally Posted by blakep267

I didnt know people want booty that bad. 
The biggest female sex symbols today all have "phat" butts. Kim, Minaj, Beyonce (even though I don't consider her butt to be much, more hippy). So of course folks want to be like what they see.
It must be tough being a woman man. Seriously.

Also, don't forget about the men that want to be women getting shots as well as part of their transformation process.

Teach your daughters to love themselves man.

For once I agree with DC, i've been trying to tell people for years that Beyonce doesn't have a phat butt.

We as guys are the cause of this. The amount of attention we give to boobs and butts are the reason a woman's self esteem is so low. This is why so many feel the need to this to themselves to get our attention.

You can't tell me that us frail guys if we could buy muscles like girls get butts/boobs we'd probably be trying to do the same thing
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Women and their insecurities are going to ruin mass for everyone.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

You can't tell me that us frail guys if we could buy muscles like girls get butts/boobs we'd probably be trying to do the same thing
laugh.gif
Guys can "buy" muscles.

synthol-victims11.jpg

implants-fail-synthol.jpg

And it looks just as stupid as fake butts.

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

We as guys are the cause of this. The amount of attention we give to boobs and butts are the reason a woman's self esteem is so low. This is why so many feel the need to this to themselves to get our attention.
Women dont do it for mens attention. They do it for other women. Its womens own fault.

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

Yes and no. I think women care more about competing with each other than getting the attention of men. It all blends together in a weird type of way. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by blakep267

I didnt know people want booty that bad. 
The biggest female sex symbols today all have "phat" butts. Kim, Minaj, Beyonce (even though I don't consider her butt to be much, more hippy). So of course folks want to be like what they see.
It must be tough being a woman man. Seriously.

Also, don't forget about the men that want to be women getting shots as well as part of their transformation process.

Teach your daughters to love themselves man.

Agree with you on Beyonce, throw in Rhianna in their too. Exclude Minaj her fakeness tho.

chicks i know from high school got madd booty shots

but its mostly chicks who got some old trick simpin hard

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

laugh.gif

as w/ anything ... there would be enough clowns doing it ... only reason i espouse boob jobs are when it's cancer / breast reduction type stuff ... 
why people can't accept how they are ... 

Back
Top Bottom