*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

I also think this will be cam's best work since BOAB simply because i see how many moves he/Diplomats/Dame have going on right now.

It seems as if they have finally gotten to a place where all three members are recording and they are heavily pushing the dipset brand again. Having dame around him all the time is also helping keep cam focused. I think Cam is about to get some major things done.

03cd40e2-f84f-4502-ae44-da6911503c71_1024x1024.jpg

fuego.

I NEED that T

This is noooiiiiice

was just gonna post that new cam single. i  like it

"i ain't fight my way up the foodchain to be a vegetarian" 
nerd.gif

DIPSET! 

Last edited:
That Cam/Party Supplies track is nice

Anybody know the exact dates of these tapes? I see some stuff from Purple Haze and Come Home With Me and assumed it's from 01-04

Cam is Back on his **** and i love it

Sidenote He mentions Jay on here but not in a negative way.... it actually some sort of props to jay in a cam kinda way :smokin

listened to this gem earlier

"How i'm so fly ill **** around and wear a cape" :rofl: at him having this cape idea for years

I know that they are really promoting this dipset clothing thing but with that said Dame being involved, along with Cam's recent energy and him willingly putting out music i'm starting to believe that this reunion is actually gonna happen and come out correct. Everyone seems to be around eachother more and more and it seems as if some sort of dipset logo is being seen whenever they pop up

Once i see a pic of santana with the bandana back on i know it's moving again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom