*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

killa season 2 is in the works...

eek.gif
Son, Killa Season 2 has been in the works for years
laugh.gif
Like before the break up. Cam been filming parts on and off for mad long.

I thought he was gonna implement real life events like the beef with Curtis, then the split, and all that with the ending of the last one but if he does it'll be a 4 hour joint.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

killa season 2 is in the works...

eek.gif
Son, Killa Season 2 has been in the works for years
laugh.gif
Like before the break up. Cam been filming parts on and off for mad long.

I thought he was gonna implement real life events like the beef with Curtis, then the split, and all that with the ending of the last one but if he does it'll be a 4 hour joint.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 128)][color= rgb(136, 136, 136)][color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]rapper[/color] [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 128)]Jim Jones [color= rgb(0, 0, 128)]([/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 128)]34)[/color] was cruisin’ in his 2011 Bentley [color= rgb(0, 0, 128)][in the bus lane][/color] on a SoHo street this morning, when he was busted by police for the traffic violation. He was pulled over and when police pulled up his records they found that his license were suspended.

Jimmy was charged with driving with a suspended license and issued a desk appearance ticket. I’m gonna need for the whole Dipset crew to get it together.[color= rgb(0, 0, 128)If you knew your license were suspended, why would you risk getting caught driving in the bus lane !$*@!!#? SMH, money doesn’t buy common sense now does it?[/color]
http://defglam.com/wp-con.../images/blockquote.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-position: 4px 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">
Late last year, Jones pleaded guilty to an assault charge stemming from another traffic incident, when he attacked another driver. He was sentenced to anger-management classes. Currently, Jones is promoting his next solo effort, Capo, due next month. (MTV)

Source: NY Post

[color= rgb(0, 0, 128)][color= rgb(136, 136, 136)][color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]rapper[/color] [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 128)]Jim Jones [color= rgb(0, 0, 128)]([/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 128)]34)[/color] was cruisin’ in his 2011 Bentley [color= rgb(0, 0, 128)][in the bus lane][/color] on a SoHo street this morning, when he was busted by police for the traffic violation. He was pulled over and when police pulled up his records they found that his license were suspended.

Jimmy was charged with driving with a suspended license and issued a desk appearance ticket. I’m gonna need for the whole Dipset crew to get it together.[color= rgb(0, 0, 128)If you knew your license were suspended, why would you risk getting caught driving in the bus lane !$*@!!#? SMH, money doesn’t buy common sense now does it?[/color]
http://defglam.com/wp-con.../images/blockquote.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-position: 4px 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">
Late last year, Jones pleaded guilty to an assault charge stemming from another traffic incident, when he attacked another driver. He was sentenced to anger-management classes. Currently, Jones is promoting his next solo effort, Capo, due next month. (MTV)

Source: NY Post

Yo quiet as kept Jimmy has been putting out way better music than Cam the last few years.

Yo quiet as kept Jimmy has been putting out way better music than Cam the last few years.

I've only gotten a chance to listen up to Everyday Jones in the whip. It's a drastic improvement from that Pray IV Reign dud.

Reminds me ALOT of POME.....minus Max B
frown.gif

I've only gotten a chance to listen up to Everyday Jones in the whip. It's a drastic improvement from that Pray IV Reign dud.

Reminds me ALOT of POME.....minus Max B
frown.gif

im feelin this CAPO so far...i rock wit jones heavy, but you can tell he tryin recreate what the wave naturally use to wash in tho.

im feelin this CAPO so far...i rock wit jones heavy, but you can tell he tryin recreate what the wave naturally use to wash in tho.

Back
Top Bottom