Zombies are coming.....SRS

556133_470340776325044_100000473764112_1866763_477915463_n.jpg

ruhroh128548602003264776.jpg

found on facebook, must be legitimate. but forreal though i wont believe this zombie stuff especially without looking thoroughly into it..

I actually heard that alot of the incidents are from the past couple of years, but the news is reporting on them now to make them all seem connected...if so, it def lends credibility to the purpose of news media, which is to create a culture of fear. If people live in a culture of fear, they are more inclined to turn on the news and watch to see what new "horrible things" have happened. Increased viewership = more ad sales = more money for the media companies

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I drove by McArthur High School that day, I was wondering why I saw all the police and emergency vehicles 

Originally Posted by solarius49

I actually heard that alot of the incidents are from the past couple of years, but the news is reporting on them now to make them all seem connected...if so, it def lends credibility to the purpose of news media, which is to create a culture of fear. If people live in a culture of fear, they are more inclined to turn on the news and watch to see what new "horrible things" have happened. Increased viewership = more ad sales = more money for the media companies

I literally thought bout this and it makes total sense. My guess is this happens often but the news overlooks it. Now since this happened down here with the guy eating his face and all DURING MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND, it gets the most exposure .

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I drove by McArthur High School that day, I was wondering why I saw all the police and emergency vehicles 

You mean there was another one today? The ones op posted were from just over a week back

I guess now when someone tells you that you have good taste, you have to ask them to clarify what they mean, or you can just run 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Don't eat me bro

Back
Top Bottom