Long story ...ill just give cliffnotes
-Had a bomb %$* party in South Loop Chicago
-Place was packed with fine females
-NTer showed up, rockin jays of course and throw back bulls pull over
laugh.gif
(what up Remi)
-Music loud
-Ppl are buzzin
-Told my girl to watch her drinking. Because she is a little asian female. It doesn't take much for her to get stupid drunk
-Told my girl watch your phone and your camera do not lose it
-I asked for her camera because I wanted to take a pic of all the ppl dancing/jammed in my place.
-She freaks out because................she lost her camera
-now she is running around asking ppl where her camera is at
-I pull her into my room and I told her that there was no way you are going to find your camera while all these people are here. Plus the camera is probably inyour purse or in my room somewhere
-Of course she doesn't listen to me. She tells me that I dont care about her and proceeds to investigate everyone at the party.
-She gets on the microphone tells people she is going to stab them .....
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
...she is going to stab them if she doesnt get her camera back
-My roommates gets on the microphone, and for w/e reason he calls this black chick a !!**@ (female dog). So naturally the black chick flips out. Starts a riot.
-My place is getting hectic, people are pissed off.
-I got on the mic and said people have to leave since things are turning ugly.
-Everyone leaves
-5 minutes later .....FIVE MINUTES LATER my girl finds her camera in MY ROOM.
-Me and my boys try and find everyone that left to get them to come back but were too late
-My girl and I fight over how she pretty much ended the party over a silly camera. (that I already told her was in my room somewhere)
-Party ended at 2am, it was supposed to end at 4am

Females man
smh.gif
mad.gif

L

"cool story bro/pics or ducktales"
-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Long story ...ill just give cliffnotes
-Had a bomb %$* party in South Loop Chicago
-Place was packed with fine females
-NTer showed up, rockin jays of course and throw back bulls pull over
laugh.gif
(what up Remi)
-Music loud
-Ppl are buzzin
-Told my girl to watch her drinking. Because she is a little asian female. It doesn't take much for her to get stupid drunk
-Told my girl watch your phone and your camera do not lose it
-I asked for her camera because I wanted to take a pic of all the ppl dancing/jammed in my place.
-She freaks out because................she lost her camera
-now she is running around asking ppl where her camera is at
-I pull her into my room and I told her that there was no way you are going to find your camera while all these people are here. Plus the camera is probably in your purse or in my room somewhere
-Of course she doesn't listen to me. She tells me that I dont care about her and proceeds to investigate everyone at the party.
-She gets on the microphone tells people she is going to stab them .....
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
...she is going to stab them if she doesnt get her camera back
-My roommates gets on the microphone, and for w/e reason he calls this black chick a !!**@ (female dog). So naturally the black chick flips out. Starts a riot.
-My place is getting hectic, people are pissed off.
-I got on the mic and said people have to leave since things are turning ugly.
-Everyone leaves
-5 minutes later .....FIVE MINUTES LATER my girl finds her camera in MY ROOM.
-Me and my boys try and find everyone that left to get them to come back but were too late
-My girl and I fight over how she pretty much ended the party over a silly camera. (that I already told her was in my room somewhere)
-Party ended at 2am, it was supposed to end at 4am

Females man
smh.gif
mad.gif

L

"cool story bro/pics or ducktales"
-The Juice
Why is it your girl's bad?

and pics.

What does your girl getting on the mic and your roomates calling that nubian princess a $%*@% have to do with each other?

man, eff the party. soon as i woulda got word the gf was drunk, im running to the bedroom. dudes can fend for themselves for the rest of the night.

This is really unappreciated...this happened on my birthday last year...she was drunk hitting her head on stuff and throwing up in my bed...all bad...

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

What does your girl getting on the mic and your roomates calling that nubian princess a $%*@% have to do with each other?

laugh.gif
at nubian princess

You'd should have laid some pipe. When she falls asleep after the good loving you put on her, commence with the partying while she rests.

Back
Top Bottom