Your best in 2008? achievements, monumental moments, goals made and checked REFLECT...

Getting health benefits on my own, haven't had health plan since I was 20
laugh.gif
while playing football basketball leagues
eyes.gif
holding down a goodjob, didn't buy too many ******ed shoes didn't need, and when I did they were marked lower, proud to say didn't camp out for nuthin! finished awhole semester full time while working and having everyone in my fam be safe and healthy, met a buncha of girls flings here and there nothin strapped or cuffedemotinally, worked hard partied harder, overall basic year but good to me, could've been worse with my track record
pimp.gif

i got more scantily clad cell phone images from women this year than i ever have before.

it was a good year.

Bought a house, about to buy a new car, same as OP finally got some health insurance, moved one more step closer to getting married, sold about 100 pairs ofkicks that I have never morn......and finally grasped the idea of "they are just shoes, and if they stay in a box they are useless" and UN DS'dabout 50 pairs.....

overall a good year, 09 is all about building for the future since it seems to sneak up on you pretty fast.....

-the club volleyball team i coach won our region and earned a bid to the junior olympics
-team captain of my college vball team
-CAA player of the week for the week of october 27th
-2nd team all CAA
-dean's list for this past semester

^^how tall r u ashley?

anyways forgot to add I stopped clowning my boys who stop hanging with us to hang with they girls, or whipped dudes I mean good women hard to come by and loveain't something you get everyday so I'm starting to mature and understand they steez a lil' more I'll still sneak like 2 hard jokes in tho

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

6'2"

that would be so cool to hit a girl from the back that was almost as tall as me, i mean, no awkward kitchen counter positions, no buckling of the knees, justsmooth grind action...
pimp.gif

i'm not insinuating anything, just daydreaming...

first semester that i dont have to retake any classes...passed all my core classes!!

held a steady job, got my act together n got back in the gym, lost about 35 lb's and gained some decent muscle mass
pimp.gif

3.7 GPA
got a job with lockheed martin even though it technically doesnt start until jan 09
Beat 4 girls even though i let 3 others slip smh at me.

Back
Top Bottom