You won't find a better in game cross over....vol. Darryl Hill

What Kenny Anderson did to Bobby Hurley got me thinking....

check out my dude Darryl Hill...I know ya'll remember this one...I believe dude transferred out of Providence shortly thereafter....

pimp.gif
if only D.Hill could have stayed healthy...
ohwell.gif

Childress and that after-cross taunt is a personal favorite of mine. Ultimate swag.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT: Stupid embedding... I'm still new to this...
laugh.gif

SHOWTIME
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of my favorite college players this decade. He was a BEAST. He led the Big East in scoring as a sophomore and his cross was better than anybodys.

He did not transfer to Providence, he actually played in his senior season last year, he was just not the ssame after his injuries
frown.gif

If only he coulda stayed healthy. I remember the Knicks worked him out for the draft last year, he was just not the same though, but he was a BEAST. He alsohad a nice J as well.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT: can anyone make that cross into an avy? If you could much appreciated

I believe dude transferred out of Providence shortly thereafter....
Funny story......I played JUCO in Maryland and I went to see a former teammate play at Liberty University in VA. Then like 6 minutes in the gameDwight Brewerington checks in the game. I'm like
eek.gif
dude went from BigEast to 7th man off the bench in the Big South. Showtime Ja Rule'd homie. And the sad part is dude is deaf, ESPN did a story on him a long time ago.

DoubleJs07 wrote:
Just curious, but what would an 'out of game crossover' be? Someone doing a crossover at the gas station? Grocery store?
nerd.gif

Just curious, but what would an 'out of game crossover' be? Someone doing a crossover at the gas station?

ska, you think too much...just enjoy the thread for what it is.

He did not transfer to Providence, he actually played in his senior season last year, he was just not the ssame after his injuries

I was talking about Brewington transferring OUT of Providence....as Truth said, he ended up at Liberty....

first thing that came to mind when i read the title was randolph childress

You know it!!! Thats classic...they used to play those 90's college games on ESPN Classic ALL day a few years back, I dunno why they stopped...

somebody post those early Stevie Franchise vids, he did Troy Hudson somthing nasty...

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

DoubleJs07 wrote:
Just curious, but what would an 'out of game crossover' be? Someone doing a crossover at the gas station? Grocery store?
nerd.gif

Flanders!
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom