You all knew this thread was coming. 56K, off that

iblink

Banned
People called me crazy... said I was hanging on to false hope. But I knew that it'd come. It took almost 5 years, but once I heard that my favorite band ofall time had decided to patch things up, I knew I'd get my chance to see them live. If there's one thing that NT should ever take away from my entirebody of posting is this, never give up hope. Even if what you're hoping for may seem insignificant to the rest of the world, don't let that sway you. Iremember hearing people tell me that my blink tat was the most ridiculous thing ever (I got in the summer of 2007). I remember people telling me I'dwishful thinking to expect to see a blink concert (who's laughing now little goth kid from hot topic in south lake mall, atlanta ga?). I'll stopranting and share my pictures. Last night (Oct. 7) was a great night, one that I'll never forget.

iBlank
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in the PIT with the crazy kids pushing each other around and all that #+*+. I'm hoarse as hell, and I smell god awful, but I wouldn't changeit for the world.

Hey, you were the only black guy there.

What the hell kinda contraption is Travis Barker on?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Hey, you were the only black guy there.

What the hell kinda contraption is Travis Barker on?
eek.gif

They rigged his set so that he could be hoisted into the air and do a drum solo. Joint rotated and all that. Dude is a beast. I almost got into a fight overone of his drum sticks...
laugh.gif
Good times though.

I hope my favorite pop-punk band has a spat like 14 year old girls, breaks up, Has some AWFUL side projects that just suck, then gets back together, and overcharges people to see them to.

It would be awesome!

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

I hope my favorite pop-punk band has a spat like 14 year old girls, breaks up, Has some AWFUL side projects that just suck, then gets back together, and over charges people to see them to.

It would be awesome!
+44 and the transplants were dope. that bs tom did though was
grin.gif

Whoever the singer is from Angels and Airwaves (forgot which Blink dude did that) is whiny as hell... but I really respect Travis Barker, was his drumming justunreal?

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Whoever the singer is from Angels and Airwaves (forgot which Blink dude did that) is whiny as hell... but I really respect Travis Barker, was his drumming just unreal?

It was ridiculous. I have a video of some of the drum solo actually. But all blink bias to the side, dude goes hard on the drums.

Back
Top Bottom