Yo whats up NT fam, is Deadstockshoes.com legit?

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Yes, same site just changed name

thank you,
and just noticed i posted in the wrong sub-forum, my bad
embarassed.gif

Placed my order monday, got a order confirmation email, but nothing since. It is now friday..

Called and emailed them last few days wondering when they'll ship...NO RESPONSE.

They never pick up calls, never calls you back when you leave a message, and never responds to emails.

Buy at your own risk fellas.

I've always had communication problems with them but I've been buying from them since the Jordan 18's and they have never let me down. Just got my Griffey 2's last week. Beyond legit...for the whatever numbered time.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Placed my order monday, got a order confirmation email, but nothing since. It is now friday..

Called and emailed them last few days wondering when they'll ship...NO RESPONSE.

They never pick up calls, never calls you back when you leave a message, and never responds to emails.

Buy at your own risk fellas.
New website, same customer service. I'll only order from them if it's a shoe I want, but not in a rush to get it.

it look like a fake site OR like they sell fake suff...oh well as long as you pay with paypal you should be protected in worst case scenarios

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

it look like a fake site OR like they sell fake suff...oh well as long as you pay with paypal you should be protected in worst case scenarios

I've been messing with shoetrends/deadstock since the first XI retros in the 2000s.Ron is that dude! Super Legit!

Ive ordered from them several times and yeah they are legit.  Most of my shoes have been shipped out either same day or next business day too.

Back
Top Bottom