YO someone stole my shoes from my gym locker.

i asked the gym if they had cameras in the locker rooms and they said no but why wouldnt they? i mean they were just adidas superstars but they were brandnew...i didnt keep a lock on it bc i was just playing ball...not too mad bc we won
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

the %+$! u expect with not putting a lock on the locker?
laugh.gif

QFT. And OF COURSE they dont have cameras in the locker room. You serious dude?

You asked, "Why wouldn't they" have cameras in locker rooms?...
laugh.gif

Seems kind of obvious to me.

back in 2000, they stole my Knicks practice shirt
grin.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
a damn shirt that anyone could have gotten at the nba store that time
smh.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

I understand not bringing a lock, but why would you leave a new pair of shoes in a locker room. Since you were playing ball, you should have brought the shoesout to the court with you and put them down on the sidelines.

Left my baseball gear in the dugout after a scrim and someone jacked it. Still pissed about it to this day.

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

I understand not bringing a lock, but why would you leave a new pair of shoes in a locker room. Since you were playing ball, you should have brought the shoes out to the court with you and put them down on the sidelines.

Thats something I would do.

Originally Posted by Curious24

i asked the gym if they had cameras in the locker rooms and they said no but why wouldnt they? i mean they were just adidas superstars but they were brand new...i didnt keep a lock on it bc i was just playing ball...not too mad bc we won
happy.gif

AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Originally Posted by Curious24

i asked the gym if they had cameras in the locker rooms and they said no but why wouldnt they? i mean they were just adidas superstars but they were brand new...i didnt keep a lock on it bc i was just playing ball...not too mad bc we won
happy.gif
Mmmm i wonder.

Back
Top Bottom