Yo Nt... Real Talk tho.

brokeballah

Banned
When you tell a girl you're a virgin.. what are they thinkin?

Convo went something like this on facebook.

Me: Wow.. you still remember that i was going out with that girl?
Her: Yea.. hows that going?
Me: Yea it was nothing.. didn't last of course (fling), it was long distance also.
Her: Awww..
Me: Yea im still a Virgin <---- NT, this was spose to be a joke.
Her: Ok i gtg, im finally off work.

I felt like i took the only L. I didn't tell her its a joke yet, but i wonder what she thinks lol.

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

Ive asked many women this question and they've told me straight up they don't mess with virgins because they don't know how to do anything.

My husband (when we were dating) told me this and I was thinking What a liar and that he's telling me this so he can get some.
Like if i was gonna fell sorry for him.

Well, it's too late to tell her you were joking. What are you gonna say, "Oh by the way, when I said I was a virgin I was only kidding?"She's gonna be like "okaaayyy."

Originally Posted by MrsLight

My HUSBAND (when we were dating) told me this and I was thinking What a liar and that he's telling me this so he can get some.

Looks like his plan worked.
wink.gif

When you joke, make sure you joke in the "up" direction. Tell her you're a millionaire or something. Why would you ever joke about being avirgin. You might as well "joke" about having std's and wetting the bed.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

When you joke, make sure you joke in the "up" direction. Tell her you're a millionaire or something. Why would you ever joke about being a virgin. You might as well "joke" about having std's and wetting the bed.

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

Originally Posted by MrsLight

My HUSBAND (when we were dating) told me this and I was thinking What a liar and that he's telling me this so he can get some.

Looks like his plan worked.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

They never believe me ... i have used this:

Her: How many girls have you had sex with?
Me: I'm a virging
Her: LOL yea right
Me: I'm waiting for the right girl and I haven't found her (looking straight in her eyes)
Her: what about your ex
Me: It didn't count
Her: huh why
Me: cuz I used a condom

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

I dunno OP you just seem to be full of L's

http://niketalk.com/topic/203204

Do you just wanna spark worthless conversations on NT? kinda sounds like it. . .
eyes.gif

Hmm.. worthless maybe. Posting/sharing true events in my life, yes. I just wanna relate man. Growing up i never fit in anywhere.. I'm Half Korean/ HalfDominican if that matters..

Half Korean/Half Dominican. . . Pics or it didn't happen. . . j/k thats crazy ive never heard of that mixture. . Can you speak Spanish? c

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Half Korean/Half Dominican. . . Pics or it didn't happen. . . j/k thats crazy ive never heard of that mixture. . Can you speak Spanish? c

Yea un cheen. i understand fully what people speak in spanish. Pics? Negative.. haha NT is cruel when it comes to pics.

Back
Top Bottom