Yankee fans having sex in the bathroom at Yankee Stadium, Others kept watching and applauded

Fans score at Yankee Stadium: Couple caught having sex in bathroom
In a video posted on the sports blog Deadspin, fans can be seen watching as a man clad only in a hiked-up CC Sabathia T-shirt and a woman had full-on sex in the stall under the left field bleachers.

BY CHRISTINE ROBERTS / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

These Yankees fans (upper right) get quite the shock watching YouTube video of couple ... ahem ... expressing their love.

It's a whole new ball game!

Two frisky fans hit an inside-the-park home run in a Yankee Stadium bathroom as the Bronx Bombers beat the Tampa Bay Rays Saturday.

In a video posted on the sports blog Deadspin, fans can be seen watching as a man clad only in a hiked-up CC Sabathia T-shirt and a woman had full-on sex in the stall under the left field bleachers.

A tipster told the blog that the raunchy romp began in the second inning with the Yanks leading 3-0, and continued until the fourth or fifth — giving new meaning to the phrase pitching inside.

“People were jockeying for position outside the stall to take pics either over or under, and even standing up on the toilet bowl on the neighboring stall,” the tipster said.

Several stadium employees were among the slew of onlookers who flocked to the cinderblock bathroom, which bears a sign pledging “the highest possible levels of comfort with regards to quality and cleanliness.”

Fans “thought it was amusing that they should probably be using one of those walkie-talkies to call someone to do something about it (but) no one wants to blow the whistle on something as epic as this!!!” the tipster posted.

The couple appeared oblivious to the commotion around them, and allegedly continued to run the bases even after several onlookers cried foul.

Even after someone knocked on the stall door, the couple kept on copulating.

But eventually, the extra innings ended — and fans gave the woman a slow round of rhythmic applause as she parted.

The Yankees said Sunday that the team was aware of the situation but had no comment.

But the viral video was the talk of the Bronx after the Yanks’ 6—4 win Sunday, with some fans suggesting that baseball is not really the national pastime.

“Without a doubt, I would do that if you could get away with it,” said Joe Kocsis, 44, adding that it was wrong for people to videotape the duo.

The bathroom tryst struck out with others, who said they would never use a bathroom at the Stadium again.

“I would not sit on the seat after that,” said Victoria Wanderman, 33. “It’s definitely unsanitary, whether or not they’re using a condom.”

Vaze Morozoff, 49, agreed that the Yankee panky was “absolutely inappropriate.”

“This is a family environment, you have to be cool,” said the die-hard Bombers buff.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...dium-bathroom-article-1.1160887#ixzz26kTiUTr8

ball park bathrooms are disgusting to begin with . . . i wonder if that yankee win will have to have an asterisk next to it ?:smokin

I need to go to a baseball game. This isn't first time I've heard of this happening. I remember a HPD officer got caught having a threesome in the restroom of an Astros game.

How could they not know people were watching them, or did they just not care?

Just checked it out on the site...and what's even more disturbing then them smashing in the stall is the people unabashedly hanging over the top of the stall to watch.

Like what kind of pervert do you have to be to want to watch somebody else get it in in the bathroom.  Am I alone here?  I feel like if I came across that happening, I probably would've been like, "damn, they really took it there" and then just kept it moving.

(also: 3 innings...somebody had too many beers...this ain't a romantic evening with the Ms. ....get in, get out)

Last edited:
Just checked it out on the site...and what's even more disturbing then them smashing in the stall is the people unabashedly hanging over the top of the stall to watch.

Like what kind of pervert do you have to be to want to watch somebody else get it in in the bathroom.  I'm I alone here.  I feel like if I came across that happening, I probably would've been like, "damn, they really took it there" and then just kept it moving.
This.

That's some weirdo ****.

Reminded me of that pic Gambino posted a while back about some people having sex at Bank of America :lol:

Back
Top Bottom