WWE RAW 7.13 - RAWbot Chicken

Nike Jordan

Supporter
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

That geek 4W isn't here, so I took the liberty make an official thread.

I didn't watch last week's show, I heard it wasn't bad.

Seth Green is hosting tonight's episode of RAW to promote HHH's appearance on Robot Chicken. I hope this doesn't mean Seth becomes WWE Champion oranything like that.

We're getting a three-way for the WWE Championship in two weeks at Night of Champions. I'm sick of the same three guys going after the title.

Let's see who they replace Edge with as Jericho's tag partner.

That's all I have to say. Try and enjoy tonight's show.

Oh yeah, Cyber Sunday is now Bragging Rights.I kid you not.

P.S. You can tell I'm not much of a writer.
laugh.gif

I was about to post that "Bragging Rights" took Cyber Sunday's spot...
sick.gif

Bring back some WCW PPV names.

And Christian better be Jericho's partner come NOC
pimp.gif

alien.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
At that name change.......

Some fellow wrestling fans on the team, I've noticed.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Triple H vs John Cena vs Randy Orton
It feels like these three have been in matches in some variation every single year since 2005.

Seth Green as a host =
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm sick of celebs taking part in the WWE.

Ted DiBiase Sr. should just continue on with a Raw GM role.

Also, I'm liking the little focus on DiBiase Jr. I thought he had a pretty good match last week with Orton.

And Brian Kendrick with Jericho would be
pimp.gif

I almost don't want to watch because of Seth Green. Maybe i'll just watch the homerun derby instead, and that's saying a lot, since I dislikebaseball.

have y2 j and edge become the conquistadors, and substitute, edge , with kurt hawkins being edge for now, then u would see edge backstage

i dont want to see christian as his partner, not yet

Originally Posted by coolgy023

I almost don't want to watch because of Seth Green. Maybe i'll just watch the homerun derby instead, and that's saying a lot, since I dislike baseball.

omg i totally forgot the Home Run Derby was tonight. Thanks for the reminder. I guess i'll switch back and forth

They really need to let Jericho (successfully) defend the titles by himself for a while. It would pretty much solidify him as the #1 heel on SD, and set up anice feud with Edge when he finally returns.

who will Mark Henry body tonight?!?

win over more fans, get better mic skills, work on his character a tad bit......WWE Champion by the end of this year?!?
nerd.gif

btw, i just got back into wrestling a few weeks ago...93-03...
embarassed.gif
imsoooo lost now!

- Dave Meltzer reports that a rumor backstage at RAW this afternoon was that the main event for tonight's show was set to be Triple H, John Cena and Seth Green vs. Legacy. Take that for what it's worth - strictly a rumor.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

- Dave Meltzer reports that a rumor backstage at RAW this afternoon was that the main event for tonight's show was set to be Triple H, John Cena and Seth Green vs. Legacy. Take that for what it's worth - strictly a rumor.
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Looks like Cody's gonna lay down to Seth.

Back
Top Bottom