Wrestling Thread May 20-26 | 5/23 Owen Hart Fell to His Death 14 Years Ago Today

20130519_EP_LARGE_RAW-preview_ShieldTitles_HOMEPAGE.jpg

Quick Extreme Rules Results...
  • miz d Cody Rhodes
  • Chris Jericho d Fandango
  • Dean Ambrose d Kofi Kingston to win the United States Title
  • Sheamus d Mark Henry in a Strap Match
  • aj and kaitlyn brawled backstage
  • Jack Swagger d Alberto Del Rio when Zeb Couture threw in the towel and the ref believed Ricardo Rodriguez threw in the towel.  The match was restarted and Alberto Del Rio quickly made Jack Swagger quit with the armbar.
  • Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns d Team Hell No to win the Tag Team Titles
  • Randy Orton d The Big Show in an Extreme Rules Match with the punt.
  • John Cena and Ryback went to a no contest in a Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Title when neither man could answer the 10 count after Ryback speared Cena through the entrance set.
  • Brock Lesnar d HHH in a Steel Cage Match.
Raw is live in Kansas City tonight.

In the dumbest move of last (aside from GHIMSlater predicting Ambrose and Kofi would have the MOTY 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
)....

cenaxr.jpg

Great message to the kids.  When you are significantly injured, refuse medical help and be a tough guy.

We are four weeks from Payback where we will presumably see a Cena v Ryback rematch.

I'll be tuning in....to this thread. This thread, week in and week out, is way more entertaining than anything WWE puts out.

Nothing else on tonight, so Raw will have my full attention tonight.

Sigh

Finally 4Trolling made the thread.

I'll post this here also:

- Several readers have sent word that The Cowhead Show on 102.5 The Bone in Tampa reports that Rob Van Dam will be returning to WWE on tonight’s RAW. This leads to speculation that Van Dam may be the new “Paul Heyman guy” that has been teased today.

The Cowhead Show regularly covers pro wrestling, according to one of our readers, including segments with Sean Waltman as a guest. For now, take this as an unconfirmed rumor.

- Tonight there will be a Shield Celebration.

Last edited:
My man Ron :pimp:

RT @reymysterio: Great news today with Doc Andrews! Revisit on the 19th of June for a minor procedure and still trying to b back in the ring by late August!

Lol so this thread has been made for 2 hours huh?
Didn't 'eem know until now. 4dub you should post a link to each new thread as your last post in the previous one.
nerd.gif

As far as Heyman goes,
It could also be a false flag considering WWE has a history of doing **** like this to get people to tune in...but then again, that article I posted a few days ago from their website hinted this was gonna happen. Gotta wait and see but I'm not gonna get my hopes up.
And about Miguel pulling a Hogan,
Hogan co-signing the Miguel legdrop
I was about to ask how long do you guys think until WWE or TNA try to capitalize on that ****? You know it's coming.
laugh.gif
We already saw these dudes use something from the NBA playoffs in their storyline (instant replay in yesterday's Swagger/ADR match).

I'd be surprised if TNA doesn't have some sort of reference. Also expecting Fandango to use the flying leg drop on tonight's episode.

This guy is brutal.

"Cena will be taken to a medical facility, like all if you" :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom