Wrestling Thread 9/13 | WWE Breaking Point PPV - CM Punk vs The Undertaker, Orton vs Cena (p12)

Last week MVP and Jericho had a very good match, although I still don't think people see MVP and Henry as much of a threat to the tag team titles.

Cody Rhodes was supposed to face Randy Orton for the WWE Title, but Dusty had Cody turn on Cena for no reason and the match never happen. Dusty celebratedwith Legacy, but then Orton RKO'd Dusty. The show ended with Cody staring down Orton in shock with the crowd chanting "CODY". It should beinteresting to see where they go from here. If there was ever a time to capitalize on Cody's popularity (and have the chance to create a new star), itwould be now.

Let's see what they can do to make me change the channel with Chavo and Hornswoggle tonight!

It will be a Price is Right themed show tonight in case you were wondering.

One thing I've learned over the course of the past year or so.... never get my hopes up for Raw. Things were already terrible, but it's really went tohell since Vickie left.

Let's hope I made the right choice in not getting tickets for Raw.

On a side note, the ladder match dvd is pretty solid.

It'll be garbage tonight, but I'll tune in. I've got nothing better to do.

I think heel Bob Barker would be awesome though
laugh.gif

If the Miami-FSU game is even half !%+ decent, I'm just gonna DVR raw. I swear the only reason I watch Raw (since Maryse's injury) is Jericho and toplay Michael Cole bingo.

The last time I saw Bob Barker he was lookin rough
sick.gif
I guess we'llsee a Legacy vs. DX and Cena tonight.

I'm tired of see'n Chavo get s$%! on...such a great talent. I'd like to know what he did wrong backstage to get punked like this week after week.My man Cena needs to go heel at some point..shake things up a bit, but with the little kiddies I doubt to see this happen anytime soon. Would love to see Cenaand Orton team up for a little heel partnership. They are great teaming up together (remember Orton and Cena vs the whole Raw roster?) MVP needs to go backheel...his face turn is getting annoying and fast much better heel IMO. Vickie was SD and really the only thing Vickie had was heat for things she said. Hermic skills were horrible and EDGE carried that whole thing. Raw needs John Morrison! John Morrison is the truth! Jericho is the man too! The whole Legacy thingI love, but I question who is going to turn first. I know Ted is going to go face when his movie comes around near Nov, but I'm wondering if it will besooner or if Cody will be the first...

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

Originally Posted by horchata kid

I'm just about ready to give up on Raw.

Watching the FSU/Miami game, +#@$ Raw.

On another note:

A DSK sighting?
eek.gif
Where the +#@$ have you been?

Welcom back.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MBlackmon

image.php

No news & notes?

13yr5z.gif

Welcome Back!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

My dude, I was DYING when I seen that kid on SD...that boy was legitimately hurt.
laugh.gif

I got y'all with N & N as soon as I get settled over here tho...
Originally Posted by toine2983

Where the +#@$ have you been?
Originally Posted by thacamel

where ya been DSK?
Same place...sort of. It was just a combination of things. Summer + Vacation being the major reason. I just didn't have time to be on thecomputer that much. And every once in a while I take a step back from NT and lurk when I get the chance...this is probably the longest I've gone doingthat. I've kept up with the WWE, but not NT.
frown.gif
Although I have caught up on a lot of things that I've missed...

I don't even look forward to watching RAW anymore. SD FTW.

Back
Top Bottom