Wow, T-Mobile is really gonna step up their game...

Originally Posted by Yoda

All this and their service still blows.
QFT
laugh.gif

after having tmobile for over 5 years, i ordered the iphone monday, so i hope the new dash, wing, or unkown aren't too nice.

Meh.

Every phone I see I have to draw a comparatives to my iPhone, so far, nothing comes close.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Unknown HTC device. I pray to God this will be the MDA Vario IV AKA THE HTC TOUCH PRO.
You and me both
tired.gif
. It has to be. I've seen thebranded pics... Please, release the damn thing already
mad.gif
frown.gif
@ the Xperia most likely not coming to Tmo...

Guess I'm still stuck with my MDA. Tweakin it to make it operate like some bootleg Iphone x Touch Diamond x etc..
grin.gif

I got the lx but ima need that new samsung I been seein on commercials. I never had a problem w/ T-mobile either!

Just in time for their data plan increases... I've been on TMobile for years, and seeing the data plans go up is disgruntling. Have fun signing the newcontracts for the cheaper prices on those phones and paying an extra $10-15 month.

Tmobile service is garbo and now they jackin up their data plans?
smh.gif
....I'm down wit them....woulda kept a tmobile joint jus for internet but they arewildin raising prices but not steppin up coverage

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Kingtre

no storm no care- switching to V 2morro
mad.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm loyal to T-mobile[/color]
tired.gif
i have been too...but im tired of this phone and they have nothing to offer me but a bold in MAYBE early 09 - also the coverage is spotty where ilive now and theres a few dead spots on the hgwy to my house...i usually make my calls while sitting in traffic or driving back and forth so this is no good-

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

verizon=att> tmobile for me. i remember sittin in my room with no service
indifferent.gif
Man you sound like me. That is the one thing about T-mobile I hate. When I'm at home, chillin, with all the free time in the world but noservice..
smh.gif

Makes absolutely no sense. Sometimes I'll just restart my phone and get two bars just to make a quick call. As soon as it ends it goes back to"searching..."
While I'm in my morning classes, I'll get text and voicemail notifications from the night before because I FINALLY got service.

Lol... I've had tmobile for 4 yrs..don't have tho problems.. Prolly cuz I live in NYC lol

Back
Top Bottom