wow supreme af1s ( not canvas) samples

wow i rarly make threads, but when i saw these i was like
eek.gif
. theseshould of released. anyways if anybody has any info on these and if they made a black pair, enlighten me.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As overdone as the elephant/cement print has become, I'd rock those like there was no tomorrow.

Originally Posted by justinvincent

Weren't those a factory error? If you look closely its actually a dunk top on a AF1 midsole.

I knew I wasn't trippin'. I came in and saw the pic and immediately thought "dunks." Then I saw the AF1 midsole and was like
embarassed.gif
. Now I know I wasn't the only one that noticed, though.

^^^^ yeah your right im looking at my supreme dunk's and they do look like the same uppers used for the dunks, you can even see the fat tounge. what anerror, thats crazy.

I think there's only like 2 pair of those in the world. And like harm stated, it'll run you close to a rack for a pair.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

I think there's only like 2 pair of those in the world. And like harm stated, it'll run you close to a rack for a pair.

It's 5 pairs or 6. I heard 5 were made by nike sb as a gift for someone and given to people. They are real and dunk upper with fat tounge and all withaf1 bottom. Finding a pair is close to impossible and if you do it will cost...a lot. Rif does have a sz 9.5 for 9k if anyone wants.

they're definitely not photoshop. about ten pairs were made, and obviously none were released. They had a pair on display at the old huf 5 or 6 years ago,i think they were richard mulder's pair.

Back
Top Bottom