WOW Must See Hockey Goal...9 Year Old Kid

this may have been posted, if so my bad but this is crazy...kid did this during the intermission of an NHL game

crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy stuff

i have never been impressed with anything i have seen on a hockey rink. and i still feel that way.

old news but still...
that vids finally been posted.

a few of us were looking for that homey
back when he was robbed with the top spot
on the top 10 plays..

kid walked off like "its what i do"

that isnt tough to do while your still, but skating and being accurate enough to top shelf it was pretty impressive

eek.gif
what was #1?

Originally Posted by BigPoppaBaker04

that isnt tough to do while your still, but skating and being accurate enough to top shelf it was pretty impressive

True but...
Ryanbbn1 wrote:
i have never been impressed with anything i have seen on a hockey rink. and i still feel that way.
I want to agree, the fights aren't good either. It's mainly just one hand grab jersey, other hand flail. I love to see people get laid outthough. I kinda feel the same way about "great catches" in baseball too. Me and my friends made diving catches and all that back in middle school andthought nothing of it.

What's wrong with you? I hate football but that doesn't mean I'm not impressed by some plays...

Yeah, we had a pretty big post on this when it was #2 in the countdown. I love how the goalie just gets mixed up. Good times. I love hockey, I miss playing. Somuch fun

trust me, as a nine year old, that is some impressive stuff. as a 23 year old, its something that is pretty easy to do, but as a little kid, damn.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Yeah, we had a pretty big post on this when it was #2 in the countdown. I love how the goalie just gets mixed up. Good times. I love hockey, I miss playing. So much fun

Werd. I've played almost every sport competitively and hockey is definitely one of my favorites.

alot of NHL players could not do that so I dont get how some people act like it's so easy, I played hockey for 11 years

i am probably the biggest hockey fan i know and that was really amazing. kid did that full speed and had enough control to shelf it while moving. that wasnuts.

Back
Top Bottom