WOW. Just got NC for my English Class. Didn't KNOW college was this serious...

Walked in for my Midterm Today. Forgot to print out a job application Cover Sheet. Asked if I could I email her along with 4 other people, she gave us a quickNo. I was ok with it but when I asked how much points it was worth she says its -10% Plus it means according to her syllabus we cannot pass the class and musttake NC. After talking about it, she basically said we can stay in the class to learn but we still have to retake it next semester. =/

I'm sure I aced my midterm to. So im taking NC for English and for Math. And retaking both next semester. I have two classes now =(. WOW... I know I cancatch up Im just hoping I dont get $!%#$@ up for only having two classes... I need to go see a counselor ASAP.

WOW, ok some grammatical errors on an online forum. You sound like my teacher. I mean can someone else who actually cares to help me with my situation give mesome insight on what to do from here?

[h2]Didn't no college was this serious...[/h2]No wonder.... C'mon man
smh.gif

Some professors are just lame like that. Why do you think they became professors?

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

Walked in for my Midterm Today. Forgot to print out a job application Cover Sheet. Asked if I could I email her along with 4 other people, she gave us a quick No. I was ok with it but when I asked how much points it was worth she says its -10% Plus it means according to her syllabus we cannot pass the class and must take NC. After talking about it, she basically said we can stay in the class to learn but we still have to retake it next semester. =/

I'm sure I aced my midterm to. So im taking NC for English and for Math. And retaking both next semester. I have two classes now =(. WOW... I know I can catch up Im just hoping I dont get $%++%@ up for only having two classes... I need to go see a councelor ASAP.
Okay

I've read so many of your topics and it seems like either you like to lie a lot or your life just really sucks.

was this a GTF or professor? cause from my experiences GTF's take them selves way to seriously

Walked in for my Midterm Today. Forgot to print out a job application Cover Sheet. Asked if I could I email her along with 4 other people, she gave us a quick No. I was ok with it but when I asked how much points it was worth she says its -10% Plus it means according to her syllabus we cannot pass the class and must take NC. After talking about it, she basically said we can stay in the class to learn but we still have to retake it next semester. =/

I'm sure I aced my midterm to. So im taking NC for English and for Math. And retaking both next semester. I have two classes now =(. WOW... I know I can catch up Im just hoping I dont get $%++%@ up for only having two classes... I need to go see a councelor ASAP.

Yeah talk to the councelor about that spelling
smh.gif

smh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

- Learn from it...NEVER forget it.

- Go see the prof again, and try to make a last second appeal
ohwell.gif

I'm sure I aced my midterm to. So im taking NC for English and for Math. And retaking both next semester. I have two classes now =(. WOW... I know I can catch up Im just hoping I dont get $!%#$@ up for only having two classes... I need to go see a counselor ASAP.

WOW, ok some grammatical errors on an online forum. You sound like my teacher. I mean can someone else who actually cares to help me with my situation give me some insight on what to do from here?

I counted ATLEAST 9 grammatical errors.

HtownRox14 wrote:
What is NC?
No Credit...

Like some people are saying. Some Professor's are like that. I just finished this history class and the professor was a !!@@%..

She stated that if you miss one assignment you will fail the class. However, she had a point system..and according to her point system if you missed oneassignment that was worth lets say 50 points, I could still get a B...But she states you FAIL if you miss ONE assignment.. Once again, some professor's arelike that.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom