Would you????

Talk to a girl while she has a boyfriend? Me and my boy got into a heated argument because he claimed nothing is wrong with talking to a girl with a boyfriend.

Him: "The relationship is going to end regardless" "I'm not in a relationship, it's on her"
Me: "........
indifferent.gif
"
Females have boyfriends just to have them nowadays.

3 questions:
Have you done it?
Are you doing it?
Would you do it?

im kinda doin it right now but im bout 2 cut her off cuz u really cnt take these type of girls seriously.
the only way i would do it again is if she came at me and i was smashing...other then that im not doin it again.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Have you done it?
Are you doing it?
Would you do it?
i havent done it (that i know of)
I dont think im doing it currently
and yes i would do it. you dont have to worry about her askin to much of her time. all positives until the bf finds out.

im actually in a situation kind of like this now...

my boys brother is a bum and plays videogames all day long. (he has no job, doesn't go to school, his girl supports him, or rather, her dad supports theboth of them)

whenever i go chill at their place im always talking to his girl...and she's always flirting with me and shes mad cool. shes always talking about how hedoesnt give her any attention and the only time he gets up from playing WoW is to go buy some bud. and shes always saying some sexual #@%+ to me. i wanna comein and save her from this bum +%# dude...but, something keeps telling me thats a lame move.

this girl is smart, funny as hell, she has $. (not that i care about that, but if her and i were to be together, i'd have a nice life
pimp.gif
) just not fair, that the lamest dudes get the best girls...and they dont evenappreciate what they have.

sorry, had to vent

I randomly met a girl who i've connected with like never before. Seriously our facebook messages are so long that we need to break them up into 1/2,2/2. Wetalk everyday and share opinions, experiences, advice etc. some random girl who thought i was the "brett garneau" she works with (she added me onfacebook)

she's really really beautiful and she tells me all the time how goodlooking i am, but it's obvious she has a bf.

i'd have no problem going out with her even on a date, but i;d respect the fact not to make any physical contact and keep the flirting down knowing she istaken

Originally Posted by kix4kix

so waiting until she single is impossible?
well i wouldnt say it's impossible.

who knows how long she'll be with dude? what u gonna do, just wait around for her?

what irks me the most is chicks that complain about their dudes, but don't do anything about it

indifferent.gif

I've done it but not to get her to leave the dude. If she would talk to me while shes with him, she would do the same thing to me. Ill just do it on somecreeping status
devil.gif

im currently chillin wit a friend from work alot who has a bf... It gets weird at times cuz it seems like everytime Im wit her, she gets all dressed up andlookin good for me but the total opposite for her dude... She gets real bummy for him but on her A game wit me... I dunno how to approach da situation cuz sheis cool and I wouldn't wanna mess up anything by puttin myself out there...

Yeah fam I've done it before. I convinced shorty to dump him. Then I never got with her just smashed and kept it moving. Now I feel horrible about it, eventhough he was a bum.

i have done it, im not currently doing it, and i would do it.

cause ol boy must not have it, if she meets me and wants it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah fam I've done it before. I convinced shorty to dump him. Then I never got with her just smashed and kept it moving. Now I feel horrible about it, eventhough he was a bum.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

my boys brother is a bum and plays videogames all day long. (he has no job, doesn't go to school, his girl supports him, or rather, her dad supports the both of them)

whenever i go chill at their place im always talking to his girl...and she's always flirting with me and shes mad cool. shes always talking about how he doesnt give her any attention and the only time he gets up from playing WoW is to go buy some bud. and shes always saying some sexual #@%+ to me. i wanna come in and save her from this bum +%# dude...but, something keeps telling me thats a lame move.

this girl is smart, funny as hell, she has $. (not that i care about that, but if her and i were to be together, i'd have a nice life
pimp.gif
) just not fair, that the lamest dudes get the best girls...and they dont even appreciate what they have.

sorry, had to vent
I shouldn't even have to say anything else.

and it is pretty grimey if its obvious that you are trying to spit game at her while she is in a relationship, but if you super lowkey, friendzone yourself,and ease right on in once the relationship has gone sour, than I see nothing wrong with that. That is just being strategic.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by dgk3188

my boys brother is a bum and plays videogames all day long. (he has no job, doesn't go to school, his girl supports him, or rather, her dad supports the both of them)

whenever i go chill at their place im always talking to his girl...and she's always flirting with me and shes mad cool. shes always talking about how he doesnt give her any attention and the only time he gets up from playing WoW is to go buy some bud. and shes always saying some sexual #@%+ to me. i wanna come in and save her from this bum +%# dude...but, something keeps telling me thats a lame move.

pimp.gif
) just not fair, that the lamest dudes get the best girls...and they dont even appreciate what they have.

sorry, had to vent
I shouldn't even have to say anything else.

and it is pretty grimey if its obvious that you are trying to spit game at her while she is in a relationship, but if you super lowkey, friendzone yourself, and ease right on in once the relationship has gone sour, than I see nothing wrong with that. That is just being strategic.
laugh.gif

yeah...i dont know. i just know this chick is miserable....and she's a good girl. but w/e...she's doing it to herself.
i guess i should just keep it moving.

Have you done it?: Yes

Are you doing it?: I didn't get to the point where she has told me if she was in a relationship yet.

Would you do it?: Yes

Back
Top Bottom