Would you seriously date a chick if you thought her kid/s were ugly?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Funny

I don't think I would hold it against her if her kid(s) was/were ugly, but I'd be conscious enough to realize that she at least played a part in that ugliness.

Also, I probably wouldn't stand too close to the ugly kids since I wouldn't want anyone thinking they were mine.

yeah, but i wouldn't date her if she didn't come to a complete stop while at a stop sign. that's a real deal breaker right there.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
i think its a good question...
Why because women put value in such things?

any time you lay with someone there is that small risk...at least if he has good genes you can feel a lil better
laugh.gif

nothing to do with being a woman...i just think its a good question...no one wants ugly babies...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

No. Cause I wouldn't talk to a female with kids
Agreed and /discussion. There will ALWAYS be another man and/or family involved in your relationship. No bueno.

Originally Posted by eg0t

If she's not ugly, but her kids are, maybe it's the baby daddy.
true. but if you're seriously dating, you're going to be out in public. with the ugly kids.  cookouts, the mall, parades, wally world, games, etc. with the ugly kids. and they're not even YOUR ugly kids.  and you gotta buy them candy, and soda, and burgers. 

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by eg0t

If she's not ugly, but her kids are, maybe it's the baby daddy.
true. but if you're seriously dating, you're going to be out in public. with the ugly kids.  cookouts, the mall, parades, wally world, games, etc. with the ugly kids. and they're not even YOUR ugly kids.  and you gotta buy them candy, and soda, and burgers. 

like thats a double whammy or something...
roll.gif

you gotta be seen with them AND buy them food
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom