Would you ever own two of the same sneakers but different color way?

Yeah, I have before. I don't buy many sneakers nowadays, probably just 3 in the last few years.. but I have a few pairs of different colorways. A few Lebron II's, III's and IVs

Nah, why have two of the same exact things. That's why I don't have many boxers or socks either. Can't have two pairs of blacks and two pairs of whites. I just wear the same pair for like 2 or three days in a row. Plus it saves me money.

Last edited:
no Sneakerhead Rule 37 states, "thou shalt not owneth more thaneth oneth pairith of the sameth shoes"

Laurence-Fishburne.gif

I have about 50-60 of the same shoes in diff colors - dunks :lol: but I won't buy doubles of the same colorways. I can't even wear most of my first pairs. Doubles just seem like overkill to me unless it's a shoe that I really love nd get a lot of wear out of.

Bought two pairs of bred 11s and ended up selling my second pair to my boy for retail

Last edited:
Just bought a pair of toro 4 from someone and I already have cool grey 4's

I have am 95s in 5 or 6 colorways. 97s also air force ones. Timbo 6 inchers, jordan 3 and 4s. Lbj 9s

Soto answer your question yes. Always have always will

Of course.I have three to four different colorways of the same shoe in my collection. For instance, I have four pairs of jordan 5's as well as three pairs of jordan 4's all in different colorways. It's always good to have variety fam

Last edited:
Nobody on NT would ever do that.
j/k
Everybody on NT would do that all the time
j/k
every once in a while
j/k
twice every month
j/k
third times a charm
j/k
three's company
j/k
a company is 3 platoons
j/k
its not 3 platoons
j/k
it really is
j/k
it really aint
j/k
aint that the truth
j/k
the truth will set you free
j/k
you cant handle the truth
j/k
the truth cant handle you
j/k
you're too hot to handle
j/k
you're too cold to hold
j/k
you're room temperature
j/k
you're 98.6%
j/k
you ate Winterfresh so your mouth is much cooler
j/k
your mouth was dirty so you ate Orbitz
j/k
you got a purdy mouth
j/k
you have a mouth like a sailor
j/k
you have a mouth like a horse
j/k
hear it straight from the horses's mouth
j/k
a horse is a horse, of course , of course
j/k j/k j/k

View media item 1663658

what kind of question is this.. any one would :lol:

a lot of my shoes are the same shoes but diff cw

Last edited:
Eyyyyy....why my post got deleted....rule 43 of NT states clearly that "You maketh a trolleth posteth you shall receive trolleth answers"

Word to @NazDrowie

Back
Top Bottom