Would you be more afraid of an alien or a robot invasion?

Just read an article on robots developing intelligence to the point where they want to preserve their existence. Would you more afraid of robots seizing control or of hostile aliens invading? Hostile aliens would be unstoppable because of their tech but it's kind of weird because we live around so many robots/potential artificial intelligence.

Discuss.

Just read an article on robots developing intelligence to the point where they want to preserve their existence. Would you more afraid of robots seizing control or of hostile aliens invading? Hostile aliens would be unstoppable because of their tech but it's kind of weird because we live around so many robots/potential artificial intelligence.

Discuss.

Aliens invade America each day. Check the border
alien.gif

I think we would have a better chance at stopping robots.

so I would have to go with Aliens.

aliens are more scary because we wouldnt know their weakness.....robots hey just get everyone a supersoaker or a good magnet lol

I think we would have a better chance at stopping robots.

so I would have to go with Aliens.

aliens are more scary because we wouldnt know their weakness.....robots hey just get everyone a supersoaker or a good magnet lol

Originally Posted by tryingtomakeamil

Magnets make robots break into folk song.  If you want to defeat a robot, invest in a giant can opener.

Magnets make robots break into folk song.  If you want to defeat a robot, invest in a giant can opener.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

f4g11l.gif

Are you from the future?

Back
Top Bottom