Would you be able to do this for 1 billion dollars?

If today some guy came to your house and offered you a one time payment of 1 billion dollars after you complete what is asked of you.

What do you have to do? You will be blind, deaf and mute for 6 years. You are not allowed to tell anyone why this happened or what you will get after the 6 years. (Writing things down)

You are never allowed to discuss this with anyone ever - even after the 6 years are up you can't discuss it or the money is gone - or you stay deaf and blind and deaf for the rest of your life and you get no money.

Edit: 12 is too much. Let's say 6.  

billion_dollars_cash_3.jpg

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

If today some guy came to your house and offered you a one time payment of 1 billion dollars after you complete what is asked of you.

What do you have to do? You will be blind, deaf and mute for 12 years. You are not allowed to tell anyone why this happened or what you will get after the 15 years. (Writing things down)

You are never allowed to discuss this with anyone ever - even after the 12 years are up you can't discuss it or the money is gone - or you stay deaf and blind and deaf for the rest of your life and you get no money.

Does brain function count?
laugh.gif

Where do people come up with these stupid ($#@$@ questions? 
laugh.gif

You friends with the dude who created The Human Centipede? 

No, what is up with these dumb hypothetical questions? What do you want to find out about us? smh

thats just too much, i wouldnt be able to do it. maybe a year or two but no more than that.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Where do people come up with these stupid ($#@$@ questions? 
laugh.gif

You friends with the dude who created The Human Centipede? 

I was one of the writers.

Originally Posted by megatron

No, what is up with these dumb hypothetical questions? What do you want to find out about us? smh

I want to look deep into your soul.

Yall are crazy...if you're in your ealry-mid 20s now, youll have atleast 30 yrs to enjoy being a billionaire AND take care of the rest of your fam. I would just feel guilty if one close family members passed while I was doing the helen keller.
frown.gif

would turn crazy bout time i come back to life....to speak again would be a challenge itself

Im Not Sure This Could Even Be Done For 6months, Maybe At Most 6 Weeks. Def Not 6 Years Tho

Back
Top Bottom