Would my masculinity/manliness be revoked if I asked a girl to hold hands?

I was just wondering about this. Theres a girl im really into and shes into me to and if i asked her to hold hands, would my masculinity be at stake? Justasking, because alot of people see holding hands as "soft" or whatnot, but i really like this girl.

holding hands is
sick.gif
it's uncomfortable to be walking around like that.

So, um...lemme get this scraight, patna...you askin us...if askin 2 touch a girl...will take away from ya manliness?
Ask yaself that question again, and while you doin that, take this:

30a35e74e7cf6ff801819600c136eb0aa9bd81a.pjpg

Oh, and BTW...you dont ask...you just do it...the $@+% typa frail, inexperienced, milquetoast dude asks a chick if he can touch her?! Grab the girl's hand,twatdammit!!!

i'd prefer the guy just be a man about it and grab my hand. asking seems kind of weird, to me anyway.

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

I was just wondering about this. Theres a girl im really into and shes into me to and if i asked her to hold hands, would my masculinity be at stake? Just asking, because alot of people see holding hands as "soft" or whatnot, but i really like this girl.

ANOTHER GIRL THREAD?????
Theres a girl im really into
THATS IT NO MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID BUT PICS

THERE HAS BEEN WAY TO MANY FEMALE THREADS WITHOUT PICS TODAY

tell her you heard squally , whip it out, and tell her to hold yo piece
pimp.gif

seriously, tho
smh.gif
never ask shorty to hold hands, just do it...word to..well, yekno
grin.gif

as far as we're concerned, you have as much masculinity as Bad N Fluenz on this forum.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Girl problem - How am I ever going to talk to her?

Whenever we do see eachother, we smile but thats it. Basically i wanna know how i can isolate her or even start a convo infront of her friends. Valentines day is coming up and i wanna give her a rose, so i need to talk to her a little before that happens. Thanks in advance.

Would you be mad if a girl you like... and she says she likes you back, told you that she thinks another guy/s were hot or attractive?

NT I need your help - girl problem - serious replies only

Next week is march break and i was thinking by the end of this week i should tell her how i feel (as in i have feelings for her). Do you guys think its a good idea, or should i just ignore her and carry on with my life, have fun on march break with my boys, and forget about the whole situation? If you think telling her how i feel is a good idea, what are some good fun ways of telling her? Thanks for the help NT.

thank God Yuku only goes back to November. you've had more juvenile girl problem threads on here than DaJoka.

just do what feels right at the moment; no need to ask.
but, i wouldn't necessarily think a guy would be any less of a man if he asked first...that's just me though.

Back
Top Bottom