Women's Basketball Pisses Me Off

Anybody else think women's basketball should be played on a smaller rim to go with the smaller ball? You know two men's size b-balls fit in the rim atthe same time, diameter-wise. Maybe they would be better shooters. I been thinkin this for a minute.

man i know they use a smaller ball... i'm saying they need a smaller rim aka hoop aka basket aka goal aka learn to read

ok folks i'm not really saying they're bad shooters and i know players that can go to the WNBA would run my A## around a gym...i'm just askingdon't you think they should play with the same rim to ball proportion as men... and i'm makin the statement that it would make them better shootersbecause they would have to practice more being that their field goal percentages would go down at first.

I concur.. Having a small ball is fine due to their usually smaller hands, but the rim should be smaller too.

Great idea!

Having a different sized rim would actually be a good idea if you think about it. It wouldn't be too hard to replace the mens rim with a womans rim inbetween games. Im sure there's staff around the facility who can constantly be around the gym to put the other sized rim on the backboard.

Theres enough court space to put up new courts that have woman sized rims so that girls can play on these courts instead of the mens.

smh.gif

if you think that girl is cute, you need to get outta the house. shes a 5 at best only because she has white teeth

Originally Posted by belle155

if you think that girl is cute, you need to get outta the house. shes a 5 at best only because she has white teeth
alien.gif
you better WATCH how you talk about her..

Originally Posted by belle155

you prb think lebron is cuter
laugh.gif

if they had smaller rims, games would end in the 20s-30s
sick.gif

womens ball is still trash, but renee montgomery is for real. she'd get it too
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom