Women with Sturdy Chins Appreciation Post

Don't even gotta ask her what that mouth do. She was born to give the best top

BN-FQ132_1119tr_G_20141119142506.jpg

meghan-trainor-in-all-about-that-bass.jpg

Last edited:
Mannnnnnn I thought I was the only brah to appreciate a good sturdy min. I should have known a fellow savage like my man Johnny would do to

I like my baby girl Olivia Wilde. She looks like she would walk right through a 80s era Mike Tyson left hook :smokin

View media item 1478941
I feel like Olivia wildes angular face would slice up anybody's hand in a matter of seconds

Last edited:
Mannnnnnn I thought I was the only brah to appreciate a good sturdy min. I should have known a fellow savage like my man Johnny would do to

I like my baby girl Olivia Wilde. She looks like she would walk right through a 80s era Mike Tyson left hook :smokin

View media item 1478941
I feel like Olivia wildes angular face would slice up anybody's hand in a matter of seconds

You see brah. I consider Wilde's features as the pinnacle of sturdy chins. Angles+Width

If you just got the with, then you got a girl that looks she should be on ESPN 2 at 3 pm on a Wednesday, breaking cinders blocks wit that thang. A la Kelly Obsbourne

View media item 1478986
But if you got the angles and no width. Then you got a chick that is pretty but would probably be out for a 10 count if you tap her a couple times on the face wit da dong. Like Paula Patton

View media item 1478989
A truly beautiful sturdy chick balances the two :smokin

Last edited:
Every now and then I'll see a chick who toes the line of resembling a horse in the face and be like 
eek.gif
smokin.gif
 because, well, you already snow. Appreciated. 

Edit: This finna be an AWG thread pt. 2

Last edited:
Natalie Nunn puts Sarah Jessica Parker to shame 
roll.gif
 ,'ole crimson chins daughter lookin' girl 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Every now and then I'll see a chick who toes the line of resembling a horse in the face and be like :wow: :smokin  because, well, you already snow. Appreciated. 

Edit: This finna be an AWG thread pt. 2

When they straddle the line between "might be a dude" and sexy, it's......... It's beautiful

Back
Top Bottom