Woman calls 911 because SHE THINKS COP IS CUTE!?!??!?

thebachellor

Banned
Um... what?

eek.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Guarentee Mediatakeout will take this...

"Woman: Um, my dog. Just blame it on my dog…no say the music was too loud. "

eek.gif
wow
roll.gif

lady is prolly fiend out for some good D
laugh.gif

Oh wow. And why is the operator getting her all into it.
People get tickets for stuff like that.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by Snake201

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

This is like three years old unless it happened again.
[h1]Woman Calls 911 to Give Cop Her Number[/h1]Uploaded by Laurier Siegal 2 days ago.
alien.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Woman Calls 911 to Ask 'Cutie Pie' Cop to Come to Her Home[/h1]
Friday, July 14, 2006
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,203522,00.htmlhttp://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,203522,00.html

7f8156e1e0ddad1e67b1ea035e2a2317889a206.jpg

Well we both right in our own ways. This is the first time I ever saw it and with the link provided that is what is what I went with.

As a 911 Operator, I'm seriously not surprised. The other night I had a guy call me and he said "I'm being followed right now on Hwy _."I'm like "Okay, can you tell me anything about the vehicle following you and exactly where on the HWY are you?" So he says "i'm drivingpast this store and the car is a green ford focus about a 2000 model it's license plate is ___" So at this point I speak up, "Sir....you can seethe license plate?" He gets all mad and says "YES YOU ____ IDIOT! I'M BEING FOLLOWED ARE YOU THAT ______ STUPID YOU ______ ______ ________________ I'm lookin right at the ______ LICENSE PLATE YOU DUMB ______"

At this point, I'm almost laughing. So I say, "Sir...I realize this, but if YOU are being followed how can YOU see THEIR license plate?"

He got really really quiet and he say, "Oh wow..."

Then he hung up on me. SMH.

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

As a 911 Operator, I'm seriously not surprised. The other night I had a guy call me and he said "I'm being followed right now on Hwy _." I'm like "Okay, can you tell me anything about the vehicle following you and exactly where on the HWY are you?" So he says "i'm driving past this store and the car is a green ford focus about a 2000 model it's license plate is ___" So at this point I speak up, "Sir....you can see the license plate?" He gets all mad and says "YES YOU ____ IDIOT! I'M BEING FOLLOWED ARE YOU THAT ______ STUPID YOU ______ ______ _______ _________ I'm lookin right at the ______ LICENSE PLATE YOU DUMB ______"

At this point, I'm almost laughing. So I say, "Sir...I realize this, but if YOU are being followed how can YOU see THEIR license plate?"

What State do you live in?

This is relevant.

I know many states only require rear license plates but, in Texas and a few other states we have front and rear license plates. I can tell you the number ofthe car behind if I'm driving slow, but on the freeway nah.

Exhibit A.
front_driver_side.jpg

Two Scenarios.

1. Your state has front license plates and you figured nobody driving at high speed to be able to read a front license plate of the car behind simply becausethis is a concentration conflict.

2. However, if you thought that all vehicles in every state only had rear license plate then that suggest ignorance onyour part. The guy's vehicle could have been from a different state.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

As a 911 Operator, I'm seriously not surprised. The other night I had a guy call me and he said "I'm being followed right now on Hwy _." I'm like "Okay, can you tell me anything about the vehicle following you and exactly where on the HWY are you?" So he says "i'm driving past this store and the car is a green ford focus about a 2000 model it's license plate is ___" So at this point I speak up, "Sir....you can see the license plate?" He gets all mad and says "YES YOU ____ IDIOT! I'M BEING FOLLOWED ARE YOU THAT ______ STUPID YOU ______ ______ _______ _________ I'm lookin right at the ______ LICENSE PLATE YOU DUMB ______"

This is relevant.

I know many states only require rear license plates but, in Texas and a few other states we have front and rear license plates. I can tell you the number of the car behind if I'm driving slow, but on the freeway nah.

Exhibit A.
front_driver_side.jpg

Two Scenarios.

1. Your state has front license plates and you figured nobody driving at high speed to be able to read a front license plate of the car behind simply because this is a concentration conflict.

2. However, if you thought that all vehicles in every state only had rear license plate then that suggest ignorance on your part. The guy's vehicle could have been from a different state.

1. I'm in Mississippi
2. No, I realize that some states have LP's on the front. When he called out the tag number I had already had the 2nd dispatcher run it through NCIC and Iknew the car was local...that's why I went on to ask him how he could see it.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

This is relevant.

I know many states only require rear license plates but, in Texas and a few other states we have front and rear license plates. I can tell you the number of the car behind if I'm driving slow, but on the freeway nah.

Exhibit A.
front_driver_side.jpg

Two Scenarios.

1. Your state has front license plates and you figured nobody driving at high speed to be able to read a front license plate of the car behind simply because this is a concentration conflict.

2. However, if you thought that all vehicles in every state only had rear license plate then that suggest ignorance on your part. The guy's vehicle could have been from a different state.

1. I'm in Mississippi
2. No, I realize that some states have LP's on the front. When he called out the tag number I had already had the 2nd dispatcher run it through NCIC and I knew the car was local...that's why I went on to ask him how he could see it.

ouch.GIF

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom