Wishing your Ex-GF Happy birthday?

If you have a girl, don't do it. If you're single and want to try to get some post-relationship yambs, go for it.

Nothing wrong with sending good wishes to someone. Keep it mature. Too the point. If ur Tryna get the bread. Do what u need to do. If ur questioning it don't do it.

My ex wished my a happy bday last week

I'll probably do the same. Nothing wrong with being cordial..but i guess it depends on how you view that ex post-relationship

It depends. Obviously if things ended in bad terms, I doubt she'd want to hear from you. 

i dont know the exact date.... 
Good thing shes your ex...
laugh.gif

I called.

Later that night she informed that she had some yambs available. My lame *** was sleep.

Before we become ex's, soul mates, wives, FWBs, we are human beings. Wish her a happy birthday.

QFT.... As long as its innocent and won't lead to conversation ain't nothing wrong with being cordial. ( unless you looking for more)

Last edited:
QTF.... As long as its innocent and won't lead to conversation ain't nothing wrong with being cordial. ( unless you looking for more)
That's the problem. It often does. A simple HBD can streamline into something more, explained most easily because one person or another still has unresolved feelings for the other.

It takes two to date, but only one to break-up.

Last edited:
Why not? Even if things ended bad, be respectful. She clearly was a part of your life and there is nothing wrong with being nice, especially to somebody on their birthday.

Now if that chick is expecting a gift, forget about it.

That's the problem. It often does. A simple HBD can streamline into something more, explained most easily because one person or another still has unresolved feelings for the other.
It takes two to date, but only one to break-up.

Which is true, but if somebody wants to talk to you that bad why wait for you to tell them hbd when they can just hit you up anytime. I mean I'm not saying call and hold a convo or text, but a simple fb post shouldn't cause problems.

A bish that hates my azzz wished me a happy bday and sent a card.. so I wished her one months later. Went well. .short and sweet. And we both kept it moving.

Back
Top Bottom