Will the Raiders vs. Bears game be televised in the Bay??

I've been lookin online, and haven't seen any news...checked the DirecTV guide and it doesn't say either...any info on if the Raiders sold out ontime?

any on-line stream?
nerd.gif

LOL you didn't even read my post, step your reading comprehension game up. nice try.

besides i've liked the raiders too, of course i like the niners more but i've always liked them being bay area teams. i know it's unusual but thatsjust me

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

pimp.gif
Rex Grossman is back ladies and gentlemen.. its over for them raiders..

i told ya.. ya'll should have never took him out to begin with.. my man is an indiana boy..

^yes lol. or Desean Jackson
pimp.gif
. i'm sure the raiders' pick will be too high to get him tho.

JaMarcus should start getting some snaps soon...McCown is a bum and Culpepper clearly isn't close to the Culpepper of old

Yeah, Desean would be real nice especially considering our recievers are getting old. I think Johnnie Lee Higgins has potential too, him and Jackson would benice.

I'm afraid of putting Russell in now. Our wack O-Line might just get him killed out there.

I really hope we get McFadden...I don't think any other bad team with a record equal or worse to ours needs a RB. Miami has R. BRown, Rams got S.Jackson...Atlanta is the only other potential team that would have a big enough interest in going after McFadden (as far as records go for today atleast...)

On another note, McCown=GARBAGE. Culpepper wasn't doing so well either, but he was doing way better than McCown. I don't want Jamarcus Russell in thereyet either, Coach Kiffin will know when he's ready so I trust he will put him in when he's ready. No need to rush.

Back
Top Bottom